R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

So the big bad wolf building a home for a bunch of little red riding hoods smh

So the big bad wolf building a home for a bunch of little red riding hoods smh

I heard Nick Cannon mention his ugly past dealing with minors on vlad. He got with some 16 year old groupie had her parents sign over guardianship then got her pregnant. :x

vlad deleted that clip. :emoji_thinking:

But I looked it up and she's done interviews talking about this.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-light-of-the-world-the-steve-tyler-and-julia-holcomb-story

Story is wild smh.

In 1975, Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler, then 27, began dating a 16-year-old girl named Julia Holcomb, whose mother signed over her guardianship to him. She soon became pregnant, but then their relationship went south. Their apartment caught on fire, and she ended up in a hospital, during which time Tyler forced her to have an abortion. “When I returned home to my mother, I was a broken spirit,” Holcomb recounted in a 2011 essay. “I could not sleep at night without nightmares of the abortion and the fire. The world seemed like a dark place.”

Damn. Probably should be in the Weinstein thread

Always liked Tyler from afar. Always will dig I don't Want to Miss A Thing.

Last edited:
Again, I mentioned all them dudes ....

But dudes dont care because they dont listen to Rock....

Bunch of dummies.

Attorney says he has unseen footage of R Kelly and an underage woman.... hopefully this gets him locked up finally :smokin

We've known for over 20 years he's a pedo so lock him up. The problem is these social media wave riding people act like if R Kelly is locked up that means this problem is solved in society. It's like they get offended when you bring all the white pedos that are also known.

Like there's a problem saying ALL of them should be locked up. :lol: I'm convinced social media is turning off common sense in people mind.

Back
Top Bottom