R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Thought it was interesting he said specifically African American girls. Wypipo don’t give a **** about black women so it felt like this guy is trying to get attention or get some support.

This is gonna be real interesting if it’s true or allowed in court.

59% of all criminal conviction of sexual crimes are black men while we account for only 6% of the total population. R. Kelly deserves to be punished, but the bigger picture is whats more important to me. Simple

59% of all criminal conviction of sexual crimes are black men while we account for only 6% of the total population. R. Kelly deserves to be punished, but the bigger picture is whats more important to me. Simple

:lol:

Why did you just reiterate what you previously said?

You gave a stat. Stats can be supported.

I feel like I'm being trolled, so never mind b

:lol:

Why did you just reiterate what you previously said?

You gave a stat. Stats can be supported.

I feel like I'm being trolled, so never mind b

if you look at the timestamp you responded to my original quote from about a week ago at the same time I posted it again. Stay right there

see below

The bigger picture involves two primary issues: (1) men in positions of power using that power to take advantage of young women (and in this case, allegedly, girls); and (2) the abuse of black women and girls being ignored. R Kelly's current predicament shines a light on both. Not sure why it's a bad thing.

The bigger picture involves two primary issues: (1) men in positions of power using that power to take advantage of young women (and in this case, allegedly, girls); and (2) the abuse of black women and girls being ignored. R Kelly's current predicament shines a light on both. Not sure why it's a bad thing.

Some dudes don't want that light shined and don't want to have to question their own behavior.

CNN has viewed the tape said it’s him repeatedly saying “14 year old *****” and urinating on the girl

CNN has viewed the tape said it’s him repeatedly saying “14 year old *****” and urinating on the girl

At the risk of sounding like I’m defending him, I’ll wait on the facts to judge.
Is she actually 14?
Is it actually him?
How was the tape obtained?
How long did this lawyer retain this video before coming forward?
I’m not ready to convict anybody in public until I hear some facts. Plus this lawyer isn’t the most honest person in the world.

like we didnt know he was doing this **** for a while

we all knew he was dumb but recording that ****? smh whatta dummy

I guess at this point asking, "who in the hell would say something like that?", is stupid.

Oh nah b.

Let the process play out and all that but when it’s time they might really need to go ahead and actually build an under so they can put him under the jail.

^Must have had this tape in his pocket for a minute and is using it as his ace in the hole to take the heat off his own law firm debacle. Credibility aside, every major news outlet has jumped on this so there must be some validity.

For him to actually go to jail over this tape, does the age of the tape matter? If the tape is over 7 or 10 years old, can he still get in trouble for it? And do they need the woman in the video to testify? I'm assuming she's still in his circle.

The fact that Avenatti is involved makes me question it all. Trying to get heat off him by attaching his name to this.

Back
Top Bottom