R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

There's an article on the front page of TMZ right now.

All the girls are free to go, but they don't want to leave the lavish life.

Kellz is straight up paying their way so of course they're not going to leave.

Will post the article later, but one of the girls said that it's straight up a tricking/thot lifestyle.

I hope you cats riding for Jared Fogel like this too or he don't get the pass because he can't sing?

"black men" defending a known pedophile's right to abuse and manipulate black teenage girls WATTBA.

the only shorty we've seen so far is 21 though

In my defense, I said that before we knew the parents arranged this whole thing :wink:

But I still can't give dude and pass because someone threw him the lob.

He's still a sick SOB in my eyes.
He's sick but all the girls are over 19

Its wild that dude gets off to the manipulation but I'm not disgusted like y'all, mfs is womanizers, the world don't subscribe to your cookie cutter moral code

Move on

1. I don't have any sympathy for the weak

2. I'm sure with his money and status, a lot of women don't care. Why should I care?

so you don't have sympathy for women who get raped or kids who get murdered?

dudes getting real comfortable letting their inner serial killer out in here

so you don't have sympathy for women who get raped or kids who get murdered?

dudes getting real comfortable letting their inner serial killer out in here

You call me a troll but clearly this is trolling by you.

I have no sympathy for grown people who willingly go to his house and choose to get banged out for money and throw away all their dignity for money.

Huge difference than innocent kids getting kidnapped, killed or raped. Like come on son. Some of y'all trying way too hard. We all agreed he's sick and ****ed up in the head. Y'all acting like we want him to have 14 year olds come over and have his way with them.

I hope you cats riding for Jared Fogel like this too or he don't get the pass because he can't sing?

"black men" defending a known pedophile's right to abuse and manipulate black teenage girls WATTBA.

u wasn't saying ish when Kobe raped wonder bread in Denver either.

da piped piper of R&B got 18 year thots doing jumping jacks naked & stepping in da name of love with his chains on in his crib @ 50 years old. lol

You call me a troll but clearly this is trolling by you.

I have no sympathy for grown people who willingly go to his house and choose to get banged out for money and throw away all their dignity for money.

Huge difference than innocent kids getting kidnapped, killed or raped. Like come on son. Some of y'all trying way too hard. We all agreed he's sick and ****ed up in the head. Y'all acting like we want him to have 14 year olds come over and have his way with them.

You know you're a troll.

You said it did you not?

Weren't you the one saying you wanted to kick it with him?

So I'm supposed to assume the dude who wants to kick it with a pedophile didn't mean all the weak when he said "i dont have sympathy for the weak"?

I'm not giving anyone eager to chill with pedophiles the benefit of the doubt.

No one is arguing that R Kelly isn't a weirdo that is messed up. The guy was sexually molested for a year straight as a kid. He's got serious issues. He likes little girls so he can mold and control them. This video is just the media hunting him down like always. These broads are of age and they chose to be there. I'm sure it's weird as **** but I don't care about this ****.

The weirdest and most ****ed up people are always the most talented and artistic. Michael Jackson, Prince, R Kelly and so on. You can suck a **** if you think I'm a fan of someone touching on kids. His music is fire and always will be. If I run into him today, he can come to the crib and party. Y'all buggin.

He's the most talented person in music today soooo yeah, come through and rap with the god. He can bring some 18-20 year old broads too if he wants.

It's so many extreme assumptions being made on both sides. People acting like "OMG your a bad person" if you're not depressed about this. Then people acting like it's nothing wrong it.

He's a pedo. We know that. But these girls are not under 18 so it ain't **** that can be done. And he is using his money and status to manipulate these young girls. Of course they ain't leaving. They look at R Kelly like a god. Girls don't get scared away by anything. You can be a pedo, women beater, if you got money and a mouth piece girls will keep coming around you. This does look bad but again nothing can be done. It's up to the girls.

These women got any sort of father figure in their lives? Can't imagine ANY parent being OK with their daughter being a groupie or hanging out with someone like R. Kelly. Unreal...SMH

One of the fathers handed his daughter off to R Kelly. Having a father figure is important but a lot of women are changing up for some money and attention from a famous musician.

These women got any sort of father figure in their lives? Can't imagine ANY parent being OK with their daughter being a groupie or hanging out with someone like R. Kelly. Unreal...SMH

Charles Manson recently got married behind bars to a young tender thing that idolized him....

don't save em, they dont wanna be saved.

Its funny how most arent talking about the youngest girl he has.She is a 18 Floridian.They say shes been in the group since she was 17.Or that hes been in communication with her since she was 17.

So he has a 18 and 19 year old that we know of.The 21 year old that has been making the videos.shes been in the group since she was 19.A couple of early 20 year olds that we dont know how long theyve been there for.

He defenately has a track record.He has a couple of early 30 year old women that help keep the stable in check also.Forget the 21 year old.Show me an interview of the 18 and 19 year old.But we all know thats not going to happen.

Even though what hes doing is not illegal.Hes pushing it to the edgeba little bit.I look at him weird based on his grooming techniques.Talking to Chicks from 16 to 17 years olds.Waiting until they hit 18 to have your way with them is suspect.

Im more suprised that people still support him.We all have our own opinions.But i look at his fans differently (mostly black women) Ive heard females from 30 to 60 year olds.Say they dont care about the past and present allegations brought up against him.

This makes me wonder and think more about the Black Woman mental mind state of today.Thats the main demographic that still supports him.

Charles Manson recently got married behind bars to a young tender thing that idolized him....

don't save em, they dont wanna be saved.
Charles Manson and this girl, Afton "Star" Burton, never got married. And they called it off years ago. She planned to parade his corpse around like a trophy for porfit once he passed, allegedly.

shorty just put put out a video telling her pops to go make birdhouses and leave her alone

This is my take, first R Kelly needs to get some help or consoling with this obsession of his. Second, to the girl who's father let him go; why? He knew R Kelly's track record. He knew what R Kelly wanted to do with her. He and his family were blinded by money and fame. From the video everyone could tell that girl was being coached what to say and what not to say. I don't know if she wants to leave or not. Some girls may think that that life is better than going back home and not living the life of luxury with R Kelly. I believe we need to stop thinking about a quick come up or fame and grind our way to the top. I wish the best for the girls and their families but all of this could have been prevented.

There's an article on the front page of TMZ right now.

All the girls are free to go, but they don't want to leave the lavish life.

Kellz is straight up paying their way so of course they're not going to leave.

Will post the article later, but one of the girls said that it's straight up a tricking/thot lifestyle.

Forget taz. kellz angels outchea.

Back
Top Bottom