R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

They're going to turn this crap into a whole circus show now and negate any legitimacy to the whole Kellz thing.

BRUH

"Kim said that she and the girl were instructed by Kelly to “take off your clothes and act like you miss each other.” He got out his iPad and started filming, she said, but was dissatisfied by the 19-year-old’s performance. He told Kim to sit on the couch and took the 19-year-old into another room. Twenty minutes later, he called Kim in. Kim knocked in the proper way, then walked in to find the younger girl nude except for one of Kelly’s bigger pieces of jewelry, a heavy chain.

“He had his iPad recording and she was naked except for a big chain and she was running laps from one end of the room to the other,” Kim remembers. “She was running laps around the room and apologizing. She kept saying, ‘I’ve been bad, I’m sorry Daddy,’ **** like that. And I’m standing there and she starts apologizing to me.”

http://jezebel.com/a-woman-in-r-kellys-inner-circle-describes-sexual-coer-1797003010

I'm not even mad at this.

I'm actually impressed

if kanye did that there would be a bunch of smokey faces and rolling laugh emojis

I don't watch so called "reality TV" but uh, I'd watch this show if it were on HBO.

Had there been no legal age, Kellz would've had girls probably as old as 10 doing the same things. smh

twas a semi joke but im confused shorty doing the booty buck naked laps is 19

yall throwing that word around kinda crazy

unless im missing something

Which word? pedophilia? I said "history of pedophilia", Kellz doesn't have that? ie his clearly perverted history opens the door to criticism on anyting that seems close to that realm. Comparing a hypothetical to someone without that history isn't the same.

Which word? pedophilia? I said "history of pedophilia", Kellz doesn't have that? ie his clearly perverted history opens the door to criticism on anyting that seems close to that realm. Comparing a hypothetical to someone without that history isn't the same.

word i misunderstood i see what youre saying now

Yeah that confused me. I'm sitting thinking when did Kanye eat a 14 year old booty.

shorty nem of age but come on b he a well known pedophile

i thought he was implying that that (the 19 year old doing laps bucky naked) itself was pedofeelya and kanye would be doing so in participating in that

that is def something ye would do tho lol

This ain't funny but god damn lmao

Yeah when I was 13 seeing that I didn't realize exactly how serious it was.

As a grown man we see R Kelly is a sick *** dude. Which is why I can't completely give him a pass for this new thing but Ima get these lil jokes off.

Savage family definitely chasing a check from Kellz. Press conferences and diss tracks, what happened to discretion. Might as well say we pimped her out for a come up. And I hate RKelly as a man, I just wanna break his face for parading around like the %#^* he's done is ok.

I hate RKelly as a man, I just wanna break his face for parading around like the %#^* he's done is ok.

38087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom