R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I believe they both did it. You can’t convince me a grown man is innocently sleeping with little boys in the bed. God gave me common sense and I’m going to use it.
one has actual evidence of wrong doing in the form of video tapes.

the other has accusers who changed their story ten years after the man died with no video tape or proof

unless you was in the bed with michael jackson and know for a fact he did some nasty **** like that you are just choosing to believe it just for the **** of it so they can cut your mans r kelly some slack

Kellz: I will not talk about my prior cases. Two seconds later proceeds to talk about his prior cases.

My favorite part had to be this exchange:
Kellz: I beat them cases.
Gayle: You mean acquitted, Robert?
Kellz: Yeah, I beat them cases.

Yoooooooo

Hahahahahahaha, I’m ready for this interview

Just set my DVR, this is gonna be funny. Is the full interview already out?

That was some real talk about that sex dungeon bull**** but isn’t he being charged for **** that happened 99-03 that folks been sitting on?

did he not think that **** was gon come back to bite him?

Crazy scenario we bout to see this dude self destruct over decisions he made when I was barely 3-5.

Time is so fascinating.

one has actual evidence of wrong doing in the form of video tapes.

the other has accusers who changed their story ten years after the man died with no video tape or proof

unless you was in the bed with michael jackson and know for a fact he did some nasty **** like that you are just choosing to believe it just for the **** of it so they can cut your mans r kelly some slack
Yeah ain’t no grown azzz man trying to have sleepovers with children stop it!

:rofl:

Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 9.33.32 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom