R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I’ve only seen clips of this recent interview, but R. Kelly looks so bad. Did he think he was auditioning for a movie or something?

R. Kelly is a scumbag and a deplorable but how does this guy's team keep letting him have these disastrous interviews? From the "when you say teenager" interview to the Gayle interview, what is he thinking?

All this **** is a mess. :lol:

Kellz still denying chasing lil girls in his past is crazy, which I expect but still. Then I heard the dumb parents of one of the girls that gave their daughter to him held a press conference. All a circus.

I'm dying at the white people at CBS talking about "OMG Gayle, we thought you were in danger". :lol:

Again, where are his backers in here :lol: announce yourselves

Was anyone backing him or were people just confused on what was illegal about the Hugh Hefner type operation he was alleged to have full of college aged chicks (which sparked all this rejuvenated interest lol)

Who was in here co signing the Aaliyah/-18 stuff? Please quote and @

He rightfully finna get his just due for old sick **** he did 20 years ago bc the universe don’t forget but sequence of events wise, this whole thing started back up simply because they don’t wanna see bruh **** dozens of PYTs at a time even if they legal :lol:

I had to pause that documentary when shawty said she was stomping for water for hours and then just decided to leave :lol: come on bruh

I feel like Celebrity culture is a culture that breeds pedophilia and Stunted Growth syndrome, and R. Kelly is a prime example.

This is NOT excusing him. He SHOULD and probably will go to jail.

Just an observation

Pedophilia AND stunted growth syndrome.

I don't even know if Stunted Growth syndrome is a thing :lol:

But I feel like celebrities, especially ones that have been celebs since children, don't have to grow up. That is, they can act as teenagers and indulge in whatever it is that they want, whatever vices that they want, because there isn't anyone that can tell them no. As a result, they never have to grow up.

They also have to appeal to children and teens, especially Hip-Hop and R&B musicians in order to succeed. So you have to (And I use "have to" loosely) dress like a child, act like a child, perform in front of children, and while they grow older...their fans do too so in order for them to stay relevant they have to continue to appeal to the youth, making celebrity a very tricky situation that teeters on endorsing pedophilia and stunted growth.

Back
Top Bottom