R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I’m convinced that a lot of people think Robert is going to come from under their bed while they sleep if they call him a pedophile
Like you don’t have to agree about if the grown woman are in his home with of without consent
I don’t think it’s anything legal they can do about that

But Robert has a sextape with a underage woman but yet people still have a hard time calling it what it is

Ya'll should actually be offended at the thought of implying your mental capacity is so limited there isn't room to denounce pedophilia AND support all black everything (unless it's a successful black woman or gay man of course).

Bruh, y’all really think he innocent? I get the protect the black man movement but this really the ***** u wanna stand on the hill for? Y’all wild.

I mean how would anyone know if he's innocent or not if they weren't there?

He was acquitted of all those old charges. And so far it is a he said/she said. If he did this ish, it's disgusting. But no one in here probably knows one way or the other. HBO has videos of dragons flying around.

I think people being extra hasty with believing accusations, because in a weird way people enjoy the circus. People are like there is a video. I ask if they've seen the video, and they like...well, no. And who has seen the video for the current charges?

It's wild that many in this thread are using a guilty until proven innocent standard. For all the people who claim to be black, this same energy was used for the Central Park 5, Emmitt Till, etc.

giphy.gif

He was acquitted of all those old charges. And so far it is a he said/she said. If he did this ish, it's disgusting. But no one in here probably knows one way or the other. HBO has videos of dragons flying around.

I think people being extra hasty with believing accusations, because in a weird way people enjoy the circus. People are like there is a video. I ask if they've seen the video, and they like...well, no. And who has seen the video for the current charges?

It's wild that many in this thread are using a guilty until proven innocent standard. For all the people who claim to be black, this same energy was used for the Central Park 5, Emmitt Till, etc.

Man please don't ever get banned, you are good at this :lol::lol:

You out your mind :lol:

You trippin comparing this to Emmit Til and the central park 5.

You out your mind :lol:

You trippin comparing this to Emmit Til and the central park 5.

Unless you know something I don't (like you were there or know Kelly personally) I am not sure how you are so sure of his guilt. A one-sided documentary? Him being acquitted of all prior charges? Did you watch the videos?

It is a slippery slope when we act like people have to prove their innocence. The accusers/prosecutors have the responsibility to prove someone guilty.

Unless you know something I don't (like you were there or know Kelly personally) I am not sure how you are so sure of his guilt. A one-sided documentary? Him being acquitted of all prior charges? Did you watch the videos?

It is a slippery slope when we act like people have to prove their innocence. The accusers/prosecutors have the responsibility to prove someone guilty.

umm him marrying Aaliyah at 15, the video with the lil 14 year old.

I hope you just BS'n. :lol:

umm him marrying Aaliyah at 15, the video with the lil 14 year old.

I hope you just BS'n. :lol:
Dude is a troll.

He be in the Political thread caping for Trump and trying to piss dudes off with his antics.

He has a long history of caping for dudes that do fowl **** to young girls.

Even Meth be clowning him, don't take him seriously famb :lol:

Dude is a troll.

He be in the Political thread caping for Trump and trying to piss dudes off with his antics.

He has a long history of caping for dudes that do fowl **** to young girls.

Even Meth be clowning him, don't take him seriously famb :lol:

A jury, with actual evidence, and the ability to cross examine witnesses, acquitted R. Kelly of all counts, but you know exactly what took place. Because of a documentary? Yea ok...

Back
Top Bottom