R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

You watched the video with the 14 year old?

He's not on trial for the Aaliyah thing.

You didn't need to watch it. It was pics out way back then in 2002 that clearly showed his face. Theres video of him setting up the camera lol. I don't need to watch every video of cops murdering black men to know it happened.

He's not on trial for Aaliyah, it shows a pattern that he's clearly a pedo. If you wanna play dumb that's on you though.

He's not on trial for Aaliyah, it shows a pattern that he's clearly a pedo.

courts don't have to consider "pattern" if he wasn't convicted previously.

also, guys can we use da actual term? Pedophilia is prepubescent children...that was what Michael Jackson allegedly was actually doing.

You didn't need to watch it. It was pics out way back then in 2002 that clearly showed his face. I don't need to watch every video of cops murdering black men to know it happened.

He's not on trial for Aaliyah, it shows a pattern that he's clearly a pedo. If wanna play dumb that's on you though.

Yea okay, you just know that R. Kelly is a pedophile based on a video you haven't watched and an annulled marriage.

Sounds legit.

What's crazy is this is the same response I hear from a lot of folks. Hopefully no one is sitting in jail off of conclusions like this.

courts don't have to consider "pattern" if he wasn't convicted previously.

We know that. I'm not talking about in court though. I'm talking using common sense and when you use that you look at somebody's pattern of behavior. We know that was him on the tape but that girl and her parents ain't want justice and accepted his money.

Yea okay, you just know that R. Kelly is a pedophile based on a video you haven't watched and an annulled marriage.

Sounds legit.

What's crazy is this is the same response I hear from a lot of folks. Hopefully no one is sitting in jail off of conclusions like this.

Like I said you can play dumb. :lol:

We know that. I'm not talking about in court though. I'm talking using common sense and when you use that you look at somebody's pattern of behavior. We know that was him on the tape but that girl and her parents ain't want justice and accepted his money.

Like I said you can play dumb. :lol:
he's not playing

We know that. I'm not talking about in court though. I'm talking using common sense and when you use that you look at somebody's pattern of behavior.

court of public opinion ≠ court of law.

these Gloria alred led heffers got weak cases against him and i aint believing anything Avenatti talkin bout.

I ain't talking about no gloria alred cases. :lol: That's pointless.

I'm talking the video and the Aaliyah situation. Where theres solid proof.

The video that you haven't seen? And R. Kelly was acquitted of all charges related to the alleged pee-tape video. The girl who was allegedly in the pee-tape video said it wasn't her. The parents of the girl who was allegedly in the pee-tape video said it wasn't their daughter. R. Kelly said it wasn't him in the pee-tape video.

But you are positive it was him, and you haven't seen the video. :wow::wow::wow:

Again, I hope no one is sitting in jail based on that kind of reasoning.

but he's in trouble now for da aforementioned. Aaliyah's own mom ain't doing this whole hoopla.

You just repeating the same ****. We already got that out the way that he's facing charges for new cases. I'm not playing dumb about the situations we know for a fact he was with lil girls, if you and the other homie do that's on ya'll.

That's another reason why I'm not jumping on this new "cancel" BS cuz we've all known he's a pedo since 2002 and Aaliyah. **** is old news.

The video that you haven't seen? And R. Kelly was acquitted of all charges related to the alleged pee-tape video. The girl who was allegedly in the pee-tape video said it wasn't her. The parents of the girl who was allegedly in the pee-tape video said it wasn't their daughter. R. Kelly said it wasn't him in the pee-tape video.

But you are positive it was him, and you haven't seen the video. :wow::wow::wow:

Again, I hope no one is sitting in jail based on that kind of reasoning.

Yeah, you a dummy. :lol:

Groupies ain't going nowhere :lol:

Is that tour van Kellz only vehicle now?

And his Lawyer seem real janky. Most lawyers are calm and in control.

Someone else told me about it, name is Meryn I believe. I still haven't watched the show.

Oh yea. Meryn Trant. You'll be pleased to hear that they don't **** with pedophiles on the show either. That's all I can say without spoiling too much.

Maybe he saving all his money to pay off the women from testifying cause everyone working for him right now seems dumb and unprofessional as ****.

How is this case better than the last one? This one has videos and women that are supposedly willing to testify.

Back
Top Bottom