R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

1656562564712.jpg

And to think, nothing would have happened if Surviving R. Kelly never came out. Honestly the women in that documentary ain't **** neither. They wouldn't testify in the other trials to put him away but decided to spill the tea for a quick bag when he cut them off.

Same thing with Ghislaine Maxwell, they only decided to run down on her after the Epstein netflix documentary came out and had the world talking.

Last edited:
RKelly should’ve laid low and got himself together after the first trial.

But this dumb ***** cockiness and arrogance wouldn’t allow that.

Still gonna bump his music tho

And to think, nothing would have happened if Surviving R. Kelly never came out. Honestly the women in that documentary ain't **** neither. They wouldn't testify in the other trials to put him away but decided to spill the tea for a quick bag when he cut them off.

Same thing with Ghislaine Maxwell, they only decided to run down on her after the Epstein netflix documentary came out and had the world talking.

Ummmmm, a good portion of them were children. CHILDREN, not women.

Weird how you dudes have more anger towards the boys and girls than the pedo that abused them.

And have you thought how hard it is to go up against a famous millionaire and face the public backlash? Much less already dealing with the trauma of being abused. As in your comments blaming them. So that's why people remain silent.

That's also probably why there were less boys who came forward, because they'll also get the stigma of being labeled gay.

You dudes post some weird ****.

Last edited:
Ummmmm, a good portion of them were children. CHILDREN, not women.

Weird how you dudes have more anger towards the boys and girls than the pedo that abused them.

And have you thought how hard it is to go up against a famous millionaire and face the public backlash? Much less already dealing with the trauma of being abused. As in your comments blaming them. So that's why people remain silent.

That's also probably why there were less boys who came forward, because they'll also get the stigma of being labeled gay.

You dudes post some weird ****.
Stop it. I been wanted R.Kelly locked up. Check my records all throughout this thread. I'm just pointing out the payday these documentary women were choosing to take and they were not underage or abused but knew what R. Kelly was up to with Aaliyah and the other girls and said nothing.

Lmao

Bruh gon dropnan album in jail about this whole ordeal and its gone be hard af like All Eyez On Me combined with Trapped in a Closet and I hope the Isley Brothers make a guest appearance or at least the one who went to jail for not paying his taxes. Donald Trump on the remix (hopefully from jail as well).

whitney's rkelly joke was funny but her audience wasn't the right audience for that. didn't hit like it should have

the first cat is just wrong. fellas are never and will never be the judge of what's sexy or not. that's not for us to determine.
and allllll the ladies loved that ****.

Re: Whitney

Not usually a fan of physical humor but I chuckled at her.

jape jape These days, who would be the right audience for edgy jokes? Since many fans sit in the audience policing themselves/each other on what to laugh at.

Re: Whitney

Not usually a fan of physical humor but I chuckled at her.

jape jape These days, who would be the right audience for edgy jokes? Since many fans sit in the audience policing themselves/each other on what to laugh at.
oh i wasn't even looking at the joke in terms of political correctness but more cultural
i don't know her but i'm guessing her audience really didn't mess with rkelly like that anyways

He lying for social media brownie points.

A classic "the bad people I dislike are conveniently also incompetent and stupid" take

Dave Chappelle can't write jokes, Bill Cosby was never funny, Joe Rogan is bad at podcasting.
ect ect.
once some parts of socitey decides someone is bad,
there is an effort to recast their previous success as totally fake.

it's like how a baby understand the universe, there are good people and bad people.
and the bad people are bad in every way.

R. Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual who also happens to be a genius musician.
it's unfortunate but lets not pretend otherwise.

Last edited:
I mess with Whitney Cummings. A few years back, I kept seeing her special on Netflix where she brings out a custom made sex doll of herself. I clicked on just to see what the hell was going on. I enjoyed it. She doesn’t look bad either.

Back
Top Bottom