R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

#BREAKING - Fulton County Chairman holding press conference calling for criminal investigation into R. Kelly LIVE -
https://t.co/oTo3ApCbBg
DG9Uv3-XkAEa7jB.jpg

Damn yo when people are out for someone it's crazy.

Messed up how are wanting to see dudes downfall when he is operating in the boundaries of the law.

A woman has to have some type of accountability for lying about her age,especially if she admits she lied. In the eyes of the law he was definitely wrong for continuing it after he found out.

Especially black men, I dare say we go through more things than black women sometimes.

Stop yo. You even said sometimes because you knew this was foolish.

To the person you quoted, it's messed up that people want to see THIS mans downfall?

Meh. If there was ever someone that actually deserved to fall off. He is your man.

Btw, I like his music but foul is foul.

I know his ex wife knows all his secrets. I'm sure when they divorced he made her sign a non-disclosure agreement

A woman has to have some type of accountability for lying about her age,especially if she admits she lied. In the eyes of the law he was definitely wrong for continuing it after he found out.

I agree somewhat like in LT's situation.

but as a grown man, especially being 50 you need to be more cognizant

Plus you should be able to tell the difference in talking to a young girl. He has kids.

If I was a celebrity better believe I'm not even chancing chicks being underage, I need to see age spots, gray hair, crows feet, and spider veins. I like em older anyway

Pace lied to the singer, informing him that she was 19-years-old. She was 16. Illinois' age of consent is 17.

So he continued to pursue even after she admitted she lied?

2 different articles gave 2 different situations....

from complex...
Pace lied to the singer, informing him that she was 19-years-old. She was 16. Illinois' age of consent is 17.

from ny daily news...
She says Kelly did not ask her how old she was when she was first invited to his house in 2009, but later told private investigators that she had claimed she was 19.
She says she told Kelly she was 16 in July 2009, after they'd already started their sexual relationship, and he allegedly told her to lie about her age and tell people she was 19.

Back
Top Bottom