R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

screen-shot-2017-08-22-at-9-42-40-am.jpg

Last month, Chicago music journalist veteran Jim DeRogatis reported a story for Buzzfeed detailing how the R&B singer was operating something akin to a “sex cult” out of both of his homes in Atlanta and Chicago.

Yesterday, Rogatis double-down on his initial report with a brand new interviewwith Jerhonda Pace, a woman who claims to have had a sexual relationship with R Kelly when she was just 16 years old.

Pace accepted a monetary payout several years back to sign a nondisclosure agreement in order to maintain her silence, but following that explosive, intial report, she felt compelled to step forward and share her story. The first met in 2009 at a party at his home and after an exchange of numbers began a sexual relationship. According to the Buzzfeed report,

“Over the next seven months, Pace says she had sex with Kelly repeatedly, a claim she would later repeat during her settlement process. Without asking her permission, Kelly filmed most of the encounters on his iPhone or a video camera on a tripod, Pace says and a settlement draft reiterates. ‘I had to call him ‘daddy,’ and he would call me ‘baby.’ He wanted me to have two pigtails, and I had to go out and buy little school girl outfits"

Pace says that she started spending weekends with Kelly at his Olympia Fields home. While she was in the mansion, she says, she had to follow Kelly’s ‘rules,’ which included dressing in baggy clothes, turning over her phone, and asking permission to shower, eat, go to the bathroom, and leave the property. If she broke the rules, she says, she was mentally and physically abused.
"

“Over the next seven months, Pace says she had sex with Kelly repeatedly, a claim she would later repeat during her settlement process. Without asking her permission, Kelly filmed most of the encounters on his iPhone or a video camera on a tripod, Pace says and a settlement draft reiterates. ‘I had to call him ‘daddy,’ and he would call me ‘baby.’ He wanted me to have two pigtails, and I had to go out and buy little school girl outfits"

"

415.gif

Interesting that the girl in the article said that he made her dress in baggy clothes. Similar to what Aaliyah wore.
This is America though. Guilty or not her probably has a hit in the vault that will make the masses forget.

Stop yo. You even said sometimes because you knew this was foolish.

To the person you quoted, it's messed up that people want to see THIS mans downfall?

Meh. If there was ever someone that actually deserved to fall off. He is your man.

Btw, I like his music but foul is foul.

Black women are doing really great in society compared to some black men. They're one of the most educated and most likely to get hired than their male counterpart. While some black men have to go through child support (even if they're in their child's life), emasculation, being labeled Public Enemy #1 in America, mass incarceration, not enough role models, and the list goes on and on. Sure black women deal with colorism, harassment, and degradation (mostly by whites and uncle toms) but they're doing really well for themselves.

Black women are doing really great in society compared to some black men. They're one of the most educated and most likely to get hired than their male counterpart. While some black men have to go through child support (even if they're in their child's life), emasculation, being labeled Public Enemy #1 in America, mass incarceration, not enough role models, and the list goes on and on. Sure black women deal with colorism, harassment, and degradation (mostly by whites and uncle toms) but they're doing really well for themselves.
You're kinda solely skewing this by looking at the good things for black women and ignoring ALL of the negatives.

Also what statistic supports black women are more likely to get hired over their male counterpart? And when you say male counterpart I hope you don't just mean black males cuz then that becomes even less impressive.

JD.jpg

oh boy got it out for Kellz, thats him testify at his eventual dismal.

R-Kelly.jpg

that's them looking at da sex tape in court :lol: :lol:

2089395989_da7274a959.jpg

dero-kott-e1435329101259.jpg

Sound_Opinions_Greg_and_Jim.25785535_std.jpg

2f8448f1f4c5c4dbcdacfb68b568ece8--aaliyah-haughton-aaliyah-style.jpg

:lol: just cuz.

:rofl:

I think the public did it. Got Kellz started but they aint want it.

Just like when he originally got accused and son came our with a mask calling himself the Pied Piper of R&B. Dude had me informing ppl on the story of the pied piper just so they can catch the subliminals :lol:

Last edited:
I listened to the whole interview yesterday. smh. She sounded believable to me. All those details. We know for fact he's a pedo but he on some gorilla pimping type of ****.

Back
Top Bottom