R4 Shox?

Any body have any info or dates for any future R4 Shox's? These are the cleanest shox of em all.

i dunno but i wish they retroed the first two og colorways... smh at all these weird colorways they released...

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

the original colorway of the shox r4 retroed in the last year or so. i bought a pair at the sawgrass mills mall in south florida.
Yea, you can still find a few pairs on ebayy. Right now they only sell the ones with the flywire and the big nike check, I seen some smaples downtown and the guy said they come out septermber, imma c if i can sneak some pics in

These were sick.... its been about 10 years since they came out.. time for re retro?

Many people do not realize how comfortable the r4 shox are. I still ocassionally rock my BRED r4 at the gym. The shoe looks very aggressive, I love it. I don't reccomend them for long endurance jogging.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

Many people do not realize how comfortable the r4 shox are. I still ocassionally rock my BRED r4 at the gym. The shoe looks very aggressive, I love it. I don't reccomend them for long endurance jogging.

yes sir! i beat my og black/red/silver colorway to the ground. such an awesome shoe...

they're back.

nike-shox-r4-white-red-bv1111-100-12.jpg

Wow, and out already Thursday the 6th according to the webs.

I'm def in for a pair of these if they release the black/silver or all black!

Nike Shox R4
Color: White/Comet Red-Black-Metallic Silver
Style Code: BV1111-100
Release Date: September 6, 2018
Price: $140
Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

I never had a pair of these back in the day...for those that did, do you remember sizing? TTS? or size up 0.5?

I wore tts. remember ordering these and having it cancelled, settled for the all black. such a great shoe.

I remember having the Navy/Carolina Blue colorway. I wore those things into the ground. :lol:

I always wanted the OG colorway. $140 is a great price.

Another pair I owned back when they originally released and absolutely wore into the ground. I remember the day the soles finally gave up - not sure i’ll be able to resist this retro as long as they’re not made out of cement.

Back
Top Bottom