Raccoons taking over the streets of NYC Vol. Subways and backyards in the Daytime

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Meangene4

OHIO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY
LeBron-James-Heat.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

man one time i was sittin on my stoop in front of my house havin a cigarette in the middle of the night... and one raccoon shoots past me across the street, i was like "oh sh.." then his buddy heard me as he was 3 feet away from me, only seperated by a chain link fence. He stayed there and stared at me for like 3 straight minutes as I continued to smoke and keep an eye on him. And outta nowhere the other raccoon had come back to my side of the street and jumped and sat on my fence on my blindside. I was like "awww hell naw, im out" and ran inside. That's my story of almost getting jumped by two raccoons on my own block.

just picturing this situation had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man one time i was sittin on my stoop in front of my house havin a cigarette in the middle of the night... and one raccoon shoots past me across the street, i was like "oh sh.." then his buddy heard me as he was 3 feet away from me, only seperated by a chain link fence. He stayed there and stared at me for like 3 straight minutes as I continued to smoke and keep an eye on him. And outta nowhere the other raccoon had come back to my side of the street and jumped and sat on my fence on my blindside. I was like "awww hell naw, im out" and ran inside. That's my story of almost getting jumped by two raccoons on my own block.

just picturing this situation had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man one time i was sittin on my stoop in front of my house havin a cigarette in the middle of the night... and one raccoon shoots past me from a dark driveway and runs across the street, i was like "oh sh.." Then his buddy who was behind  him heard me as he was 3 feet away from me, only seperated by a chain link fence. He stayed there and stared at me for like 3 straight minutes as I continued to smoke and keep an eye on him. And outta nowhere the other raccoon had come back to my side of the street and jumped and sat on my fence on my blindside. I was like "awww hell naw, im out" and ran inside. That's my story of almost getting jumped by two raccoons on my own block.

damn, they about that life

man one time i was sittin on my stoop in front of my house havin a cigarette in the middle of the night... and one raccoon shoots past me from a dark driveway and runs across the street, i was like "oh sh.." Then his buddy who was behind  him heard me as he was 3 feet away from me, only seperated by a chain link fence. He stayed there and stared at me for like 3 straight minutes as I continued to smoke and keep an eye on him. And outta nowhere the other raccoon had come back to my side of the street and jumped and sat on my fence on my blindside. I was like "awww hell naw, im out" and ran inside. That's my story of almost getting jumped by two raccoons on my own block.

Damn, I thought I was gonna see pics of Taylor Momsen or a The Pretty Reckless post. Actual raccoons though! haha

Damn, I thought I was gonna see pics of Taylor Momsen or a The Pretty Reckless post. Actual raccoons though! haha

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Just wait until they start wearin skinny jeans, bunch of hype beasts
I'm going to give my computer a sidelong glance until I decipher what you mean by this post.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Just wait until they start wearin skinny jeans, bunch of hype beasts
I'm going to give my computer a sidelong glance until I decipher what you mean by this post.

i went walkin da other day and maybe about 4 of em were eating outta da garbage near lauren hill....they not scared of humans either, they

stare back at you and continue eatin like !$$% is sweet
laugh.gif

i went walkin da other day and maybe about 4 of em were eating outta da garbage near lauren hill....they not scared of humans either, they

stare back at you and continue eatin like !$$% is sweet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Back to topic : If I see a raccoon day or night, I'm running. 

What? Why? You think they gonna pull a knife and rob you or something? They aint bout that life; they're raccoons, you can kick those things like a football and put them across the street if they run up on you. Weak +%% kid scared of a raccoon
smh.gif

What? Why? You think they gonna pull a knife and rob you or something? They aint bout that life; they're raccoons, you can kick those things like a football and put them across the street if they run up on you. Weak +%% kid scared of a raccoon
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

smh.gif
actually if u see them in the daytime its worse b/c that means they are prolly messed up since they are nocturnal animals. Thats means rabies, so if it bites u, u gonna have a prob 

Originally Posted by Noskey

smh.gif
actually if u see them in the daytime its worse b/c that means they are prolly messed up since they are nocturnal animals. Thats means rabies, so if it bites u, u gonna have a prob 

You haven't seen S.H.Y.T until you see a Racoon and Possom beef!!!!

Swear to Jah these niigs fought for abt 15 mins until a car drove by an
Dead horned um. They was in the street buggin over my neighbors trash
The next mornin he had to wash his sidewalk and trashcans because of the
Flies that gathered from the blood. !!$+ was gross.

You haven't seen S.H.Y.T until you see a Racoon and Possom beef!!!!

Swear to Jah these niigs fought for abt 15 mins until a car drove by an
Dead horned um. They was in the street buggin over my neighbors trash
The next mornin he had to wash his sidewalk and trashcans because of the
Flies that gathered from the blood. !!$+ was gross.

I mean, it's good to be cautious of raccoons. I definitely wouldnt walk up to one and slap a high five with one... but running from a raccoon? No point in being scared of a little animal like that. Just kick it away and keep it moving. Unless you're wearing shorts, then I could see you keeping your distance.

But I dunno, maybe since I grew up in areas with lots of raccoons I'd just handle it in a way that most people who never interact with them wouldnt.

I mean, it's good to be cautious of raccoons. I definitely wouldnt walk up to one and slap a high five with one... but running from a raccoon? No point in being scared of a little animal like that. Just kick it away and keep it moving. Unless you're wearing shorts, then I could see you keeping your distance.

But I dunno, maybe since I grew up in areas with lots of raccoons I'd just handle it in a way that most people who never interact with them wouldnt.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

itz rOLLi said:

They remind me of the Cousins on Breaking Bad:lol:

Back
Top Bottom