Racial maps of US cities

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

funny, i live 10 minutes away from Detroit and their is alooooooooot of Arab's who live here and their is no color dot for them.

yeah
doesn't Dearborn have the highest amount of Arabs in the US

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

WHERE MY GREENS AT!?!?!
pimp.gif

yeah thats where i live and pretty much its all Arab, all the signs are in Arabic, all the food, etc. Some of the most beautiful woman you will ever see. Average girl is a C cup

yeah thats where i live and pretty much its all Arab, all the signs are in Arabic, all the food, etc. Some of the most beautiful woman you will ever see. Average girl is a C cup

Daly City looks pretty obvious in the Bay Area map 
laugh.gif

Love how that map looks though...I never want to leave this place.

Daly City looks pretty obvious in the Bay Area map 
laugh.gif

Love how that map looks though...I never want to leave this place.

I think we knew this already... Whites pushed Black people, Hispanics into concentrated areas so they didn't have to deal with them, and "live with those kinds".. And until "Real America" (as Conservatives like to call it) recognizes the fiber of this country is racist and all the generations of issues this practice has caused and tries to fix it then the people they try to keep in the lower income section will always have the same problems... Won't hold my breathe for that..

I think we knew this already... Whites pushed Black people, Hispanics into concentrated areas so they didn't have to deal with them, and "live with those kinds".. And until "Real America" (as Conservatives like to call it) recognizes the fiber of this country is racist and all the generations of issues this practice has caused and tries to fix it then the people they try to keep in the lower income section will always have the same problems... Won't hold my breathe for that..

Back
Top Bottom