Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Detroit as a state takin Ls
laugh.gif

whatever happened to that guy?
And you just took a geography "L"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, that's what made it so funny when "that guy" said it in that other thread.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

...Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a plane your looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your telling me how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest...
is this what you said to him, or is this just what you wanted to say?

So i just got back home to the D, was out in jersey for the weekend. Im rockin a yankee fitted, obama tee and 7 brand jeans, nothing baggy at all. Im getting off the plane and i got a half inch of my boxers showing, cant pull up my pants cause im carrying bags, white dude behind me goes " hey your underwear is showing " i go " o ok " he says " you seem like a good guy so dont dress like a jailhous n****r" i look at him like
indifferent.gif
Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a plane your looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your telling me how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest
And he still styled on you.

I don't condone the slur, but it doesn't sound like he was being jerk about it. He kinda had a point...
eyes.gif

So i just got back home to the D, was out in jersey for the weekend. Im rockin a yankee fitted, obama tee and 7 brand jeans, nothing baggy at all. Im getting off the plane and i got a half inch of my boxers showing, cant pull up my pants cause im carrying bags, white dude behind me goes " hey your underwear is showing " i go " o ok " he says " you seem like a good guy so dont dress like a jailhous n****r" i look at him like
indifferent.gif
Im albanian by the way. I mean really dude, i get off a plane your looking at mu underwear and telling me dont dress like a n****r? Im rockin $500 in clothing and your wearing a $10 walmart devils shirt and your telling me how to dress and you throw out a racial slur? Racism at its finest
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Why do people wear jeans that hang off their butts?

OP sucks.
you're so lame.
if anyone ever offers you a life, TAKE IT

Back
Top Bottom