RACISM IN SPORTS

Dude said "Dude let it go. That was not in my time, or yours.". Yikes, i'm out that thread till the next episodes air. Dunno what ya'll expected once you started drifting into sports idiot territory.
The real problem is that there are people encouraging that ****, and now that the discussion was encouraged to be moved here, it gives them an out.

what crack me up
is maybe 1% of these lames will every say what theyre saying
around or to a black person
so they bang and type away on these keyboard keys
This is their racist comfort zone. Which one, or which of the mods are working with them?

damn
i thought u was always cool
but to say u wont be careful with how u word things
especially considering ur a mod
is kinda troubling

I was just saying that to him because he was try to get me going
But your right I apologize, I’m always careful how I word things. Sometimes I mess up like I did in that thread.

But your right I apologize, I’m always careful how I word things. Sometimes I mess up like I did in that thread.
There are several people on this site that want to keep everything under their control, from a non Black perspective. The fact that they only want Black discussion in Black threads is troubling.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican KHUFU KHUFU

Mmmmhmmm...the more you pill back those layers..the more it reveals :wink:
Peel-An-Onion-50018.gif

There are several people on this site that want to keep everything under their control, from a non Black perspective. The fact that they only want Black discussion in Black threads is troubling.
That is very troubling. Not sure if I can help stop that but I will try to.

I wasn't trying to get you going.

I don't even know who you are. Never interacted with you until I saw your overly controlling comments made with zero context. Not sure why you decided to take it personally but cool.

Glad you saw your mistake and hopefully you learned from it. That is all we can do. Grow.

Back
Top Bottom