Racism You've Dealt With

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Which has had the greater effect, your example, or the one that has been proved to be the most destructive to most of humanity?

And now you're referring to white colonialism, as if taking over other countries, nations, peoples, etc. is a "white" thing.

Which has had the greater effect, your example, or the one that has been proved to be the most destructive to most of humanity?

And now you're referring to white colonialism, as if taking over other countries, nations, peoples, etc. is a "white" thing.

e3036f214741f7c2c9be6741a1d1e0e2b4ba66ee.gif

nat turner vs anton  round (MCLIX)
lols batman vs joker the battle never ends

e3036f214741f7c2c9be6741a1d1e0e2b4ba66ee.gif

nat turner vs anton  round (MCLIX)
lols batman vs joker the battle never ends

When I lived in northern British Columbia. I use to have to get a Portuguess friend of mine to Buy weed for me
The entire town was Portuguess and native. Frequently get yelled at walking down the street, wasnt rare to hear "**** You Cracker" several times a day
I thought it to be the strangest thing.

When I lived in northern British Columbia. I use to have to get a Portuguess friend of mine to Buy weed for me
The entire town was Portuguess and native. Frequently get yelled at walking down the street, wasnt rare to hear "**** You Cracker" several times a day
I thought it to be the strangest thing.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Which is what brought Racism around the world.

Let's be clear, anyone can ACT like a racist, but not everyone can BE a racist.

There is a difference, and I defer to my earlier post on this thread, comparing racism to sexism.

Thanks for the banter, I may be back later. Gotta get back to work.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Which is what brought Racism around the world.

Let's be clear, anyone can ACT like a racist, but not everyone can BE a racist.

There is a difference, and I defer to my earlier post on this thread, comparing racism to sexism.

Thanks for the banter, I may be back later. Gotta get back to work.

thread getting derailed but im gonna answer the op question anyways

apparently, im not every "asian" for listenting to metal. %@#$ outta here. what the hell gives you the right to say im not "asian" cause of the music i listen to? cause the genres of rap and techno are sooooo asian right? %@#$ outta here. morons

but through elementary, i got made fun of. only asian in my grade other from like one other kid. he never got made fun of though. maybe they just didnt like me
laugh.gif
. called me +!!@+ everyday though

apparently, im not every "asian" for listenting to metal. %@#$ outta here. what the hell gives you the right to say im not "asian" cause of the music i listen to? cause the genres of rap and techno are sooooo asian right? %@#$ outta here. morons

but through elementary, i got made fun of. only asian in my grade other from like one other kid. he never got made fun of though. maybe they just didnt like me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

AntonLaVey wrote:

SaintVitus07 wrote:
If you're talking about so-called "inherent" prejudice you could also speak to tribalism, which is almost an antiquated form of racism. This theory of "inherent prejudice" is dicey enough as it is.

Almost is not accurate enough. Racism is a theory based upon the supremacy of the White race. Prejudice is simply a reaction to something that is not familiar.

Remember, the concept of race was created by Europeans who deemed themselves White, then placing themselves above all others, using pseudo scientific means back when the rest of the world didn't know any better. Their theory on race only enhanced the inherent emotional response that had already existed.

Prejudice was already here, but racism as theory, upped the ante in favor of those who created said theory.

True but many races including black people (and including yourself) have bought into this European "theory" of human categories. You're acting like other races are simply spectators in this false reality the Europeans have successfully fabricated. Other races possess the ability to use it for their own biased and selfish means.

What you are ignoring is how terms are replaced in the public lexicon. Where once prejudice would be the common term, racism has replaced it.

The reason for this supports White racist theory, therefore watering down the true definition of racism, and the real intent behind the terminology.

lol @ true definition of racism. That is YOUR definition of racism!!! Racism comes in many forms and other races are definitely capable of it. If a Mexican guy believes in separation based on "Races" and refuses to give a black guy a job because of his race. Said Mexican is a racist.
laugh.gif

Prejudice and descrimination are umbrella terms.....sexism, racism, and other isms are examples of categories we use to discriminate.
laugh.gif

How so? Can that Mexican stop me from getting a job in the rest of the country? While he may be playing into racist theory, acting like a racist, he'd be discriminated against as well by racist Whites, if they wanted to take his store away from him, due to the color of his own skin.

This disproves the absurd notion that anyone can be racist.

No he probablly cant stop u from getting a job anwhere elese but how does that change the fact that he is indeed a racist?

u havent disproved anything your trying to make your own definitions of racism and pass them off as fact
laugh.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:

SaintVitus07 wrote:
If you're talking about so-called "inherent" prejudice you could also speak to tribalism, which is almost an antiquated form of racism. This theory of "inherent prejudice" is dicey enough as it is.

Almost is not accurate enough. Racism is a theory based upon the supremacy of the White race. Prejudice is simply a reaction to something that is not familiar.

Remember, the concept of race was created by Europeans who deemed themselves White, then placing themselves above all others, using pseudo scientific means back when the rest of the world didn't know any better. Their theory on race only enhanced the inherent emotional response that had already existed.

Prejudice was already here, but racism as theory, upped the ante in favor of those who created said theory.

True but many races including black people (and including yourself) have bought into this European "theory" of human categories. You're acting like other races are simply spectators in this false reality the Europeans have successfully fabricated. Other races possess the ability to use it for their own biased and selfish means.

What you are ignoring is how terms are replaced in the public lexicon. Where once prejudice would be the common term, racism has replaced it.

The reason for this supports White racist theory, therefore watering down the true definition of racism, and the real intent behind the terminology.

lol @ true definition of racism. That is YOUR definition of racism!!! Racism comes in many forms and other races are definitely capable of it. If a Mexican guy believes in separation based on "Races" and refuses to give a black guy a job because of his race. Said Mexican is a racist.
laugh.gif

Prejudice and descrimination are umbrella terms.....sexism, racism, and other isms are examples of categories we use to discriminate.
laugh.gif

How so? Can that Mexican stop me from getting a job in the rest of the country? While he may be playing into racist theory, acting like a racist, he'd be discriminated against as well by racist Whites, if they wanted to take his store away from him, due to the color of his own skin.

No he probablly cant stop u from getting a job anwhere elese but how does that change the fact that he is indeed a racist?

u havent disproved anything your trying to make your own definitions of racism and pass them off as fact
laugh.gif

To understand what racism is you have to understand how it started and you don't that is why your not getting what Nat turner is saying

Read more and you will understand simple
"People can be racist towards whites too" 
laugh.gif

Read and you will understand how foolish that sounds

To understand what racism is you have to understand how it started and you don't that is why your not getting what Nat turner is saying

laugh.gif

As for the OP's question:

One time me and my friend who is Asian got in a argument with a Jewish dude ...

To make the story short he ended up calling me the N word and and my friend a yellow %!$$*+

All i can say is dude took a big L that night

As for the OP's question:

One time me and my friend who is Asian got in a argument with a Jewish dude ...

To make the story short he ended up calling me the N word and and my friend a yellow %!$$*+

All i can say is dude took a big L that night

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:

SaintVitus07 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yes actually he can. if a mexican, asian, etc was in a position of power...aka owning a company, store etc they can prevent you from getting a job.

lol @ acting like a racist? Yes whites can discriminate against mexicans i have no idea why this was thrown in there, it doesn't support your argument in anyway
eyes.gif
. My point is whether or not Mexicans are "emulating" whites like you're insinuating, they're still being "racist"
laugh.gif
. Furthermore, without racism everybody wouldnt get along all hunky dory.
roll.gif

why am i humoring this, none of what u just said makes sense.
roll.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:

SaintVitus07 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yes actually he can. if a mexican, asian, etc was in a position of power...aka owning a company, store etc they can prevent you from getting a job.

lol @ acting like a racist? Yes whites can discriminate against mexicans i have no idea why this was thrown in there, it doesn't support your argument in anyway
eyes.gif
. My point is whether or not Mexicans are "emulating" whites like you're insinuating, they're still being "racist"
laugh.gif
. Furthermore, without racism everybody wouldnt get along all hunky dory.
roll.gif

why am i humoring this, none of what u just said makes sense.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

funny everytime i've heard ignorant $$@# like this it's been from black people. the white man may have created racism, everybody buys into it.

you not a real____you draw comic strips
laugh.gif

Some people expect not to be stereotyped but they stereotype themselves.....the white man won
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

funny everytime i've heard ignorant $$@# like this it's been from black people. the white man may have created racism, everybody buys into it.

you not a real____you draw comic strips
laugh.gif

Some people expect not to be stereotyped but they stereotype themselves.....the white man won
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom