Racist Indiana Guy goes off on asian people

Yea the comments in here are disrespectful. The fact that some actually found things he said funny is disheartening. Come on NT we gotta do better.

I also read the title as an indian dude being racist towards asians.

I do also disagree with the fact that all races collectively get together to stereotype/disrespect asians. **** is hella lame and minorities shouldnt condone it.

Yea the comments in here are disrespectful. The fact that some actually found things he said funny is disheartening. Come on NT we gotta do better.

I do also disagree with the fact that all races collectively get together to stereotype/disrespect asians. **** is hella lame and minorities shouldnt condone it.

this.

and also, i found the video funny cuz he sounded stupid on some things, like how he said idk math..

That's like the most ironic thing especially when they are being clowned too, just in more covert ways.

laugh.gif

Seemed more ill informed and stereotypical than anything. It's true that most Asians look alike, depending on what Asian country you're in there's an average of 3-4 kinds of faces there. In the US there's about 30 kinds of faces. *shrug*

:x

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww. :smh:

Just a biological fact that I learned in class that I thought was worth mentioning. I didn't mean AT ALL for it to come off as racist guys.

Whether or not it's true I have no idea but I didn't mean to offend anybody and I'm far from racist, I actually hate racists including this guy. Just relaying information. I was just trying to say why that stereotype exists and why he said it, I'm not saying I agree with it in ANY way.

Sorry fellas :wow:

Last edited:
Seemed more ill informed and stereotypical than anything. It's true that most Asians look alike, depending on what Asian country you're in there's an average of 3-4 kinds of faces there. In the US there's about 30 kinds of faces. *shrug*

Just a biological fact that I learned in class that I thought was worth mentioning. I didn't mean AT ALL for it to come off as racist guys.

Whether or not it's true I have no idea but I didn't mean to offend anybody and I'm far from racist, I actually hate racists including this guy. Just relaying information.

its not a biological fact ya doofus

Whether or not it's true I have no idea but I didn't mean to offend anybody and I'm far from racist, I actually hate racists including this guy. Just relaying information.

How are you going to say that dude is mis-informed and then you go from saying its true to now saying you dont know if its true?

Is there anything worse than complete mental afterbirths trying to pass off ignorance as scientific fact? Jesus H Christ. :x

Last edited:

:lol:

I'm not sure of the actual numbers, but people in the world are characterized by distinct facial features. Many Asians happen to have similar facial features, it's just something that happens when the same gene pool stays in the same area for a long time, which isn't a bad thing at all. That's why you can tell what country most Asian people (or anyone for that matter) have come from because the facial features are very similar. It's the same with Polish, Irish, German, French, ANYTHING. If you really want to tell me that's a lie or racist...okay. Every culture or race has a stereotype.

The US would obviously have a wide range because we are incredibly mixed. Like I said, it depends on the country. Many white people from the same background have the same facial features, same with black, Spanish people, etc.

I hate racists, and I am not one. Never have been, never will be. One of my best friends on this earth is a guy from China who is studying abroad and he'd tell you the same thing man, people say that Asians look alike because the gene pool keeps it that way.

I was just trying to explain this guys messed up thought process. I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to come off as ignorant, or racist. Re-reading my first post it did sound stupid. I'm actually incredibly offended that someone called me racist. :rolleyes

I didn't mean for it to come off the way it did. Just something that was said in class so I threw it in.

I'm sorry to anyone I may have offended. Really, really sorry guys.

:lol:

I'm not sure of the actual numbers, but people in the world are characterized by distinct facial features. Many Asians happen to have similar facial features, it's just something that happens when the same gene pool stays in the same area for a long time, which isn't a bad thing at all. That's why you can tell what country most Asian people (or anyone for that matter) have come from because the facial features are very similar. It's the same with Polish, Irish, German, French, ANYTHING. If you really want to tell me that's a lie or racist...okay. Every culture or race has a stereotype.

The US would obviously have a wide range because we are incredibly mixed. Like I said, it depends on the country. Many white people from the same background have the same facial features, same with black, Spanish people, etc.

I hate racists, and I am not one. Never have been, never will be. One of my best friends on this earth is a guy from China who is studying abroad and he'd tell you the same thing man, people say that Asians look alike because the gene pool keeps it that way.

I was just trying to explain this guys messed up thought process. I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to come off as ignorant, or racist. Re-reading my first post it did sound stupid. I'm actually incredibly offended that someone called me racist. :rolleyes

if you said distinct facial features instead of all look alike- this could of been avoided. all good though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect
something interesting to look at.

Yeah man. That's what I was trying to say but didn't use the right term in my original post. Hating myself for that :smh:

Interesting to look at, every black person looks the same to some people and it's "scientific". Before the white man came to Africa the thousands of tribes and ethnic groups in Africa identified each other by their features, so this notion that there are 30 face in any large continent is moronic. Just stop.

What you should say is, you are not used to certain "races" and you have been raised to differentiate based on skin tone but not actual facial features.

Interesting to look at, every black person looks the same to some people and it's "scientific". Before the white man came to Africa the thousands of tribes and ethnic groups in Africa identified each other by their features, so this notion that there are 30 face in any large continent is moronic. Just stop.

What you should say is, you are not used to certain "races" and you have been raised to differentiate based on skin tone but not actual facial features.

I said some countries, you're referring to an entire continent man. You said yourself the tribes (which can be extremely large) could be identified by their facial features. How is that any different...

"What you should say is, you are not used to certain "races" and you have been raised to differentiate based on skin tone but not actual facial features."

I'm specifically talking about facial features. You're the only one to bring up skin tone. Who cares about the color of skin, it doesn't matter.

This will be my last post on this. I am not racist and there's nothing that I hate more than ignorant, closed minded people. Hell, I'm in an equality club.
I phrased my initial post wrong, thank you to Defontes for clarifying.

pce ya'll

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom