Racist Indiana Guy goes off on asian people

tumblr_m7dtc00SWk1rr9yre.gif

Here we go. :rolleyes

UNKWN, no offense taken. Gotta agree that for me, personally, I've had my "damn, Asians do kinda look alike" moments :lol: . But I think that goes with every race so.

But I can tell the difference between Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc ...

I'm Asian if that matters.

If I were Asian, I wouldn't be offended by it.

Exactly. You're not.

I said some countries, you're referring to an entire continent man. You said yourself the tribes (which can be extremely large) could be identified by their facial features. How is that any different...

"What you should say is, you are not used to certain "races" and you have been raised to differentiate based on skin tone but not actual facial features."

I'm specifically talking about facial features. You're the only one to bring up skin tone. Who cares about the color of skin, it doesn't matter.

Yea in a country this notion is just as bad. I brought up skin tone because that is all you are judging this on, you were the first one to bring up certain races all looking the same. You're not even smart enough to realize that I'm telling you that even within those races or countries, people look different.

Leave science alone boy. You tried to claim there were 4 faces in a race or in a country, which is absolutely moronic. Science and stupid don't mix, that's why meth labs keep getting blown up in kentucky.

Last edited:
It's not saying that they all look the same that is offensive, that's an opinion. It's more about people not making any effort to try to see the difference and thinking of them as insignificant.

Last edited:
I said some countries, you're referring to an entire continent man. You said yourself the tribes (which can be extremely large) could be identified by their facial features. How is that any different...

"What you should say is, you are not used to certain "races" and you have been raised to differentiate based on skin tone but not actual facial features."

I'm specifically talking about facial features. You're the only one to bring up skin tone. Who cares about the color of skin, it doesn't matter.

Yea in a country this notion is just as bad. I brought up skin tone because that is all you are judging this on, you were the first one to bring up certain races all looking the same. You're not even smart enough to realize that I'm telling you that even within those races or countries, people look different.

Leave science alone boy. You tried to claim there were 4 faces in a race or in a country, which is absolutely moronic. Science and stupid don't mix, that's why meth labs keep getting blown up in kentucky.

I take back my first post. I know that it was moronic. I fully realize how stupid it was. Like myself and others have said, what I meant to say is that in a race, there are often similar, distinct facial features. That is undeniable. This stands true for every single race and culture on the planet.

And yes, people look different in their respective races but sometimes there are very distinct features that categorize people, and sometimes it goes as far as creating a stereotype. How can you even say that skin tone is all I'm judging this on? Nobody's talked about color or skin except YOU dude. We're talking about identifying people by their faces.

Please do not insult my intelligence or call me stupid man. I know that my first post was incredibly stupid and I wish I could take it back. I typed without really thinking, and I'm sorry for that.

I take back my first post. I know that it was moronic. I fully realize how stupid it was. Like myself and others have said, what I meant to say is that in a race, there are often similar, distinct facial features. That is undeniable. This stands true for every single race and culture on the planet.

And yes, people look different in their respective races but sometimes there are very distinct features that categorize people, and sometimes it goes as far as creating a stereotype. How can you even say that skin tone is all I'm judging this on? Nobody's talked about color or skin except YOU dude. We're talking about identifying people by their faces.

Please do not insult my intelligence or call me stupid man. I know that my first post was incredibly stupid and I wish I could take it back. I typed without really thinking, and I'm sorry for that.

GOOD!!!!

Choose your words carefully. My point to you is as you divide human beings further, they tend to find these physical differences you speak of. But your comment about 4-5 faces was incredibly stupid, Im glad you owned up to it.

Last edited:

GOOD!!!!

Choose your words carefully. My point to you is as you divide human beings further, they tend to find these physical differences you speak of. But your comment about 4-5 faces was incredibly stupid, Im glad you owned up to it.

Thanks man. Apologies once again fam. To all of you...

A racist had the balls to speak his mind in a Facebook video? I passionately disagree with everything he said, but at least he doesn't keep his thoughts in his head like most of these coward, closet-racist people.

Racists should know that their statements have consequences. If any type of statement you make causes THIS much of a commotion, then you KNOW it's wrong . No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

This goes the same for some controversial Athiests who choose to speak in such a negative and condescending manner. But, that's different discussion for a different day, that I really don't plan on having.

Humans are naturally racist. It's in our mind, predisposed knowlege. As a person, you and I both naturally feel differently about people who do not look the same as us. Most can get over that, and tell themselves that they aren't racist and have good relationships with people. My theory is that radical racism such as this come from the reinforcement of this natural human tendency. Growing up, this guy was probably in a household that made a lot of anti Asian jokes or something along those lines. And his natural racism grew to the point where he doesn't just have it inside, but now he can openly say it comfortably.

That's my theory on racism.

And on your atheists topic, there are also controversial Christians/Catholics/Buddhists/Taoists/Every other religion and they can also be condescending. Not just atheists.

Humans are naturally racist. It's in our mind, predisposed knowlege. As a person, you and I both naturally feel differently about people who do not look the same as us. Most can get over that, and tell themselves that they aren't racist and have good relationships with people. My theory is that radical racism such as this come from the reinforcement of this natural human tendency. Growing up, this guy was probably in a household that made a lot of anti Asian jokes or something along those lines. And his natural racism grew to the point where he doesn't just have it inside, but now he can openly say it comfortably.

And on your atheists topic, there are also controversial Christians/Catholics/Buddhists/Taoists/Every other religion and they can also be condescending. Not just atheists.

Dude brought his religious insecurity into this thread? Silly Putty ODed:smh:

Anyhow I dunno if humans are naturally "racist". We are however naturally predisposed to xenophobia and creating divide. As people of different "races" continue to mix I suspect we'll just find another way to hate one another. Racism isn't predisposed knowledge, it is taught.....however you could argue there is a natural predisposition to this type of thinking but it transcends the classically defined races. Within races, before Europeans established race as a concept people within those races were hating, killing and enslaving one another.

Last edited:

Dude brought his religious insecurity into this thread? Silly Putty ODed:smh:

Anyhow I dunno if humans are naturally "racist". We are however naturally predisposed to xenophobia and creating divide. As people of different "races" continue to mix I suspect we'll just find another way to hate one another. Racism isn't predisposed knowledge, it is taught.....however you could argue there is a natural predisposition to this type of thinking but it transcends the classically defined races. Within races, before Europeans established race as a concept people within those races where hating, killing and enslaving each other.

From a psychological standpoint, we are naturally against those who aren't like us. Race included. Racist may be a strong word for the explanation, but it worked when explaining my theory.

In a simplified form, here is what I think

You are born with natural feelings to be against things that are different from you, but as you grow up you learn social norms and you can socialize with all difference races. Still with that natural tendency to hold you back from some things, but at that point it's minor. Yet, with racists, they grew in an environment that praised acts of hatred against another races, this reinforcing that natural urge to separate from things that are different.

So yes, it is learned. But I question how much of it we have to learn, and how much we already knew. If that makes sense.

Condescending?

Naaaaa can't be.

Thank you for reinforcing my opinion though. I needed it to come from a known racist  Athiest.

I'm not an atheist, Yahweh is horrible and the worst kinda scum. You probably disagree, your religion dictates that I go to hell for my views. Aside from my interpretation of your religious views I will defend your right to believe in whatever it is you believe in. Unfortunately, my beliefs cut deep because of the way you have been indoctrinated.

Now THAT'S condescending. :wink:

From a psychological standpoint, we are naturally against those who aren't like us. Race included. Racist may be a strong word for the explanation, but it worked when explaining my theory.

In a simplified form, here is what I think

You are born with natural feelings to be against things that are different from you, but as you grow up you learn social norms and you can socialize with all difference races. Still with that natural tendency to hold you back from some things, but at that point it's minor. Yet, with racists, they grew in an environment that praised acts of hatred against another races, this reinforcing that natural urge to separate from things that are different.

So yes, it is learned. But I question how much of it we have to learn, and how much we already knew. If that makes sense.

Those who aren't like us, may have nothing to do with looks in some instances. But yes we both agree, there is a natural urge by humans to create divide. With that being said there are a lot of natural human behaviors that are highly immoral, so I refuse to use nature to justify certain human behaviors. The fact that you and I can have this level of self-reflection and understanding of why we do the things we do is a positive. :smokin

Last edited:

Those who aren't like us, may have nothing to do with looks in some instances. But yes we both agree, there is a natural urge by humans to create divide. With that being said there are a lot of natural human behaviors that are highly immoral, so I refuse to use nature to justify certain human behaviors. The fact that you and I can have this level of self-reflection and understanding of why we do the things we do is a positive. :smokin

The educated of NT :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom