raging bull pc???

mikew25

Banned
Joined Dec 5, 2008
how much are the raging bulls going for now and how much will they be in tha future

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
research on eBay and it will tell you an average price. I don't think they will be going up too much because of the Red Suede V's bleeding. Iwouldn't be suprised if people return them because of it. Bleeding to me is a defect and I will not buy anything that is a well known defect. JB shouldhave recalled them IMO.

Joined Aug 1, 2005
Originally Posted by babyJs23

research on eBay and it will tell you an average price. I don't think they will be going up too much because of the Red Suede V's bleeding. I wouldn't be suprised if people return them because of it. Bleeding to me is a defect and I will not buy anything that is a well known defect. JB should have recalled them IMO.
I worn mine for two days straight no signs of bleeding whats so ever

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
you can still find them for retail on common sites that are restocking,i.e ( finishline, eastbay etc) . i don't really see the price going sky high onthese but as soon as the hype dies down, i think you will be able to find these easily and more than likely the average price will be $400.

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Good deal
I just don't feel like chancing it and I am not to fond of the V's. But they look

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now