Rajon Rondo No-Look Behind-the-Back Alley-Oop Pass

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Looks like the tandem had a pretty good night.

Well damn. Those two look like they're BFF's. Rondo and Ray Allen to Denver for Lawson, Afflalo and Gallo 
nerd.gif

That was sick, but when I read behind the back, I was thinking a wrap around behind the back alley oop. That was more like over the shoulder, but sick nonetheless.

Didn't know Faried got up like that. Nice...

WHo was he playing against. Looked like a complete whiteout.

He still got no J tho. Wondering why dude was playing so far up.

that was cool. were they playing highschoolers tho? nothing but lobs, cool at first but gets wack

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Well damn. Those two look like they're BFF's. Rondo and Ray Allen to Denver for Lawson, Afflalo and Gallo�
nerd.gif
You're that dude in fantasy who always proposes the most disrespectful trades, aren't you?

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Well damn. Those two look like they're BFF's. Rondo and Ray Allen to Denver for Lawson, Afflalo and Gallo�
nerd.gif
You're that dude in fantasy who always proposes the most disrespectful trades, aren't you?

Disrespectful? Number one....I was being sarcastic. But since you wanna be stupid.....Ray Allen is 36 years old, and once that Big Three is gone you can kiss Rondo goodbye. You act like Lawson, Afflalo and Gallo are trash. Who exactly are you saying that's disrespectful for since you're basically giving up 3 young, promising players for Rondo? This ain't Melo, D-Will or Chris Paul we're talking about.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

nerd.gif

Disrespectful? Number one....I was being sarcastic. But since you wanna be stupid.....Ray Allen is 36 years old, and once that Big Three is gone you can kiss Rondo goodbye. You act like Lawson, Afflalo and Gallo are trash. Who exactly are you saying that's disrespectful for since you're basically giving up 3 young, promising players for Rondo? This ain't Melo, D-Will or Chris Paul we're talking about.
Well damb I didn't mean disrespectful like DISRESPECTFUL like THAT.. not sure if I can explain the connotation over the internet tho
laugh.gif
. And this has nothing to do with long-term upside fam, that's why I said fantasy.  Real question though, are you that dude?  
grin.gif
  Because I am.

Back
Top Bottom