Random Acts of Kindness Vol. Thank You

Joined May 27, 2004
I was just thinking how things would be a lot easier if people were more kind to one another. I think kindness is one of the most important values that I haveand everyone should possess in their day to day life.

Here's a list of random acts of kindness I've done throughout my life:
-When using public transportation I would give up my seat for a female (old, young, pregnant, etc), people with a lot of luggage, and elderly men even after Ihad a hard day at work and needed to sit down.

-If someone was in front of me and was short on change, I'd spot them.

-I'd tell the cashier at a fast food restaurant that I was paying for the meal of the person in front of me after the person ordered their meal.

Joined Oct 5, 2006
Yeah, if every person committed an act of kindness once a week, we'd be living in a very friendly and happy world. Sadly this is only a fool'sdream.

ccb302

Banned
Joined Mar 19, 2007
i wouldnt call it kindness but i used to show people a lot of love and people take it as a a weakness so i stopped that @@## with the quickness.

i used to loan money out and would never get it back. my cuousin still owes me money from when i bailed him outta jail.
i used to hold the door for people and they didnt say thank you so i stopped.
i use to loan out items and they would come back damaged

Joined Apr 2, 2004
I do it a lot of times @ work.

I work @ Customer Service...I'm obligated to do so but I go out of my way most of the time for customers. I work for a company that has some idioticpolicies and I personally do not agree with.

Joined Jan 26, 2009
I always give bums money.......I can't help it

If someone is short I always spot them if i got them

I always give up my last dollar to people who need it , even if I'm broke and low on cash

I always show good manners ( what you expect I'm from the south BBBBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRR)

Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Keithahundred

I always give bums money.......I can't help it

If someone is short I always spot them if i got them

I always give up my last dollar to people who need it , even if I'm broke and low on cash

I always show good manners ( what you expect I'm from the south BBBBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRR)
thats why you're my dude

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now