Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

s/o to to the homie @ quan
DiO-JfpWsAA-UGJ.jpg

Would've been nice to cop a Nintendo Switch with that detail. I was just lazy :lol:

Ugh dude at Target was being a clown about letting me pick up the TV my email confirmation. Target just canceled the order.

Xbox got cancelled. Tv still pending.

I never have in store pickup luck so i didn't feel like waking up earlier than normal to rush to the store and haggle with employees. There's more to lose than to gain at that point.

It's looking like some targets are on top of things. Others giving away TV's lol.

what they say
u got the email confirmation
that it was ready for pick up???

No I didn't have the email confirmation yet, but I saw on Twitter where people just went when the store opened without it and were able to scoop their items. I should have just ordered the TV instead of the XB1X for pickup last night but I didn't think about it until after I already ordered.

No I didn't have the email confirmation yet, but I saw on Twitter where people just went when the store opened without it and were able to scoop their items. I should have just ordered the TV instead of the XB1X for pickup last night but I didn't think about it until after I already ordered.
oooh
i thought u had pick up confirmation
yeah u goofed

oooh
i thought u had pick up confirmation
yeah u goofed

Nah I'm looking right now and people def scooped stuff that way matter of fact when I got there there was a younger dude getting a 65" Samsung TV. Pretty sure he used the same jig. Oh well. Got the XB1 at 65% off. Dudes last night had like 3 Switches lol.

Why do so many people want switches? Easiest thing to flip? You're still dropping $130 for something you didn't really want or need when it came out last year.

Nah I'm looking right now and people def scooped stuff that way matter of fact when I got there there was a younger dude getting a 65" Samsung TV. Pretty sure he used the same jig. Oh well. Got the XB1 at 65% off. Dudes last night had like 3 Switches lol.
well the codes should still be good for future purchases
just not for stacking

You guys that ordered from Target check your accounts! I have two pending charges that equal up to the amount before the discount

Back
Top Bottom