Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Why does Fat Kid deals tweet the same deals every few hours. I also hate they retweet everything also. I end up missing deals I want because they do so much retweeting.
Does the Hulu-Disney+-ESPN+ bundle for $12.99 only include the ad version of Hulu? Thought I signed up and it would automatically bundle them but I see I'm still getting charged for ESPN/Disney+ and Hulu separately.
6.99 still gets taken out of my account, but i haven't seen the other 5.01 come out yet and it's still giving me access to Hulu

It’s such trash that you buy Hulu and still get commercials:lol: and if you have adblocker on your PC it’s 3mins of darkness

You are still with them they know you aren't going anywhere. :lol:
7C7A9649-25B4-4766-BBA2-E617E24BD91C.png

you had to upgrade to the non ad version of hulu then sign up for disney + with the same email
they will charge you separately but then credit you back the cost of dsiney +

i use hulu with my ps4
so i cant block anything.
i wish they did the one long commercial in the beginning for every show

so i got the echo dot fat kids deal for $1.
what can i do with this thing. does it need to be connected with my phone in order to use it?
also does it connect to other bluetooth speakers that arent amazon echo also?
fat kids also had the buy 2 echo show for 89.99. debating getting that

so i got the echo dot fat kids deal for $1.
what can i do with this thing. does it need to be connected with my phone in order to use it?
also does it connect to other bluetooth speakers that arent amazon echo also?
fat kids also had the buy 2 echo show for 89.99. debating getting that

i'm assuming it works similarly to the Google Nest, where you need to use the app on your phone to pair it to the wifi. other than the initial set up, i haven't had to use my phone to use the Nest. however, the Nest is part of the Google Home system. i don't know if Amazon has the same thing. with Google home, i can pair other BT speakers with my Nest. idk if any of that helps you :lol:

i'm assuming it works similarly to the Google Nest, where you need to use the app on your phone to pair it to the wifi. other than the initial set up, i haven't had to use my phone to use the Nest. however, the Nest is part of the Google Home system. i don't know if Amazon has the same thing. with Google home, i can pair other BT speakers with my Nest. idk if any of that helps you :lol:
this helped alot thank you

what all do you do wit your nest

I actually just copped today from best buy the 65 inch. Joint plays lovely on the xbox good buy for me
how much you pay? its 450 on amazon free shipping.

I'm just waiting for these TVs to go on sale for superbowl
wasn't trying to pay more than 250 for a new TV tho

i gotta find a TV under 200, im in the process of buying a house and loan officer was just like save everything you can. but i've been wanting a new TV for over a year

Back
Top Bottom