Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

3 x 2.2 lb (6.6 lb total) Whey Protein Isolate (assorted flavors) for $38
You have to add 3 2.2 lb bags to your cart.

Use code "ISO38" at checkout.
how this taste

how this taste

I've only tried their chocolate mint and it's solid. But I also understand a lot of people hate chocolate mint. Reviews seemed good though. I ordered Chocolate Brownie, Strawberry, and Cookies & Cream. Supposedly my order's been shipped. Hopefully it's good :lol:

I ended up buying Amazon's brand. the elite one is good.
the regular one is trash. did a return and refund and they let me keep the protein.
it was only 18 bucks. for 5lbs

i'm old and washed now. last thing i care about is if i turn in to a turtle

them yankee candles be 26 bucks foreal???

Tried chocolate smooth before, it's not bad at all.

Ordered Vanilla, Salted Caramel, and Chocolate Smooth

Vanilla and Salted Caramel have a slight aftertaste but not as bad as other protein powders. Chocolate Smooth is still the best IMO.

Heated right now. Dropped 200 on the wife because of her wanting these shoes, KNOWING that they would be on sale in the near future, but she felt like "They're going to sell out," because one mall we went too didn't have them anymore. I forgot that I know this market and she's just an outside consumer who buys what they want at whatever price they find. The power of women and wanting to make them happy man.

air-vapormax-plus-womens-shoe-xbt7zf.jpg

vapormaxplus.png

Heated right now. Dropped 200 on the wife because of her wanting these shoes, KNOWING that they would be on sale in the near future, but she felt like "They're going to sell out," because one mall we went too didn't have them anymore. I forgot that I know this market and she's just an outside consumer who buys what they want at whatever price they find. The power of women and wanting to make them happy man.

air-vapormax-plus-womens-shoe-xbt7zf.jpg

vapormaxplus.png
But em then return the others

If you ordered from Nike.com and corresponding Outlet and Factory locations you have a 30 day return policy that includes worn items for a full refund.

Back
Top Bottom