Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

So you been in line for 10 minutes then decide to look at the menu? You blind?

So you hate your life working at Subway, don't infringe on my day because you hate your life.

So you have a M5 huh? Congratulations, but you still a **** for double parking

So you just needed a cart so bad you had to steal mine at Target right?

So you work at an indie coffee shop? Doesn't make you the authority on the history of coffee beans, and architectural aesthetics b

So you for Trump huh? Proceed to tell me all about this America we need to go back to? I would love to hear it

So you a model huh? Your BF got a Nikon and he Terry Richardson huh?

So you overqualified to date me, meanwhile you got a 540 credit score, work at Urban Outfitters, and drive the metro.....

No hats allowed in your bar huh? Hmmm..I wonder who that policy is directed towards, I have a policy of my own...to take my business elsewhere.

So you been in line for 10 minutes then decide to look at the menu? You blind?

So you hate your life working at Subway, don't infringe on my day because you hate your life.

So you have a M5 huh? Congratulations, but you still a **** for double parking

So you just needed a cart so bad you had to steal mine at Target right?

So you work at an indie coffee shop? Doesn't make you the authority on the history of coffee beans, and architectural aesthetics b

So you for Trump huh? Proceed to tell me all about this America we need to go back to? I would love to hear it

So you a model huh? Your BF got a Nikon and he Terry Richardson huh?

So you overqualified to date me, meanwhile you got a 540 credit score, work at Urban Outfitters, and drive the metro.....

No hats allowed in your bar huh? Hmmm..I wonder who that policy is directed towards, I have a policy of my own...to take my business elsewhere.

I was with you until the no hat thing. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know why you're pressing this :rofl:

You know escalators turn into stairs when they are faulty right? They don't block that **** off just because it stopped moving.

Word. I forgot when repairing an escalator they still let people walk on it

I'm just playing devil's advocate with you now

Last edited:
I hate when I'm at work and customers say corny, cringeworthy **** when the store isnt that busy.

Such as: "you look bored, looks like you need something to do", or "get off that phone, time to work"

Like if you don't shut the **** up and get the hell outta here with that bull.

People who don't have their card/money ready to go at a drive-thru...

They tell you the total at the intercom for a reason, ****head.

- Traffic, especially Bay Area traffic. I hate how people here in SF drive extremely slow. And I have to go through this **** almost everyday.

- When the wait time signs for the train is acting faulty & doesn't inform you of a delay, causing you to wait longer than expected. Worst part, you don't know when your train is truly coming. 

- When people hit me up from out of nowhere just to ask me for a favor; especially if I don't know them personally, or if we're not close at all. 

- Annoying af when someone texts you again and again when you don't reply.

- People who talk WAY too much 

- Seeing girls taking billions of selfies in public, duckfaces and ridiculous poses and all 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why do people bully others into voting, or hold themselves to this holier than thou standard when they do ? If people don't want to participate in corrupt politics that's their choice. No one should have to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Why do men worry about what other men are wearing so much ? "That guys jeans are skin tight and he's wearing a crop top :smh: ". Okay ? Why do you give af ? Are you going to provide him with funds, to change his wardrobe into something you would like to see him in ? That's suspect.

People who always talk about and project negative ****. Like come the hell on, don't you have nothing better on your mind? We need to be uplifting each other not spreading fear and negative **** 24/7. I can't stand that ****.

The quicker 3 seconds right? If you're in a rush take the stairs smart guy

yeah cause walking up the stairs is faster than walking up the escalator right? 

have you never been in a rush?  so when you are late for something you do everything at normal pace still?  

are you trolling or are you really this dense?

lmao 

Last edited:
I don't know why you're pressing this
roll.gif

You know escalators turn into stairs when they are faulty right? They don't block that **** off just because it stopped moving.
lmao i actually think he's serious too

In the DMV 3 seconds can be the difference between making/missing a metro train. You miss a metro train you may have to wait 2-20 minutes longer. If there are track issues you may be waiting 2-40 minutes longer. If you are catching a commuter train you may be waiting 20 minutes to an hour longer or just be screwed. The escalators ARE the stairs in the metro smart guy. Escalators and elevators that's it. I've plowed through people standing on the left if they ignore my first excuse me and I see the train approaching. It's a rule for a reason. You can and will get touched if you standing on the left. Beleedat.

So your train stations dont have stairs? I refuse to believe that. You're trying to tell me how metro works and I am from NYC :lol:

Try that lie somewhere else

Meh, it's just common courtesy. Unwritten rules.

In Asia everyone does it. If people stand on the left, you get checked quick.

Grown people that lie and try to make **** up about you out of jealousy/hate.

That is some corny high school stuff. No grown person (especially males) should be doing that at all.

I hate when I'm at work and customers say corny, cringeworthy **** when the store isnt that busy.

Such as: "you look bored, looks like you need something to do", or "get off that phone, time to work"

Like if you don't shut the **** up and get the hell outta here with that bull.

THIS >: :smh:

I work at a toll bridge and I regularly hear those and

"working hard or hardly working?"

"I heard it's free today :D "

"it's fresh I just printed it :D " after handing me a big bill and I check it

All these lines will get the :stoneface: every time.

Last edited:
I hate when I'm at work and customers say corny, cringeworthy when the store isnt that busy.

Like if you don't shut the up and get the hell outta here with that bull.

A month ago when I went grocery shopping.. A old man was heckling a female employee that was standing next to the work clock.. He was yelling that she should get fired for not working..

I had to cut him off by stating the obvious..

"It's 3:59pm and she's waiting until it's 4:00pm to legally clock into work because if you clock in a minute early.. you can get fired for that because that is illegal..

After I was done talking it hit 4pm and she clocked into work..

Last edited:
parents that choose to have their kids play on the street when there's a park that's a three minute walk away.

Cyclists. I treat them as vehicles, which is required by law in my area. So I pass them by going to the next lane, and then coming back to the lane once I pass. Then I hit a red light and these idiots just keep on riding in between cars, which makes me repeat the process of passing them when the light turns green.

Lack of spacial awareness. Particularly when driving but just generally. I'll be walking in a straight line in the store and someone takes a dive out of an aisle right into me all the time. I'm a big guy domi don't move and then they just push on through.

I was at a really busy museum yesterday and it was just brutal. At one point I was leaning in trying to read some small print, probably about 18" away from it, and a guy squeezed in front of me to stare into the cabinet (which was about 15ft wide). He actually knocked the brim of my NT hat crooked. I leaned a bit further so after a minute or so he just pushed me out of the way to get out like I wasn't there.

Any dude that has to talk **** about his Patna to suck up to a *******, just to get *****. Never done it, never will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom