Random Thoughts VoL..How and Why?

Out of all the people that died in the history of the world... how is there still space for more people to be buried?

How would someone think to make a computer?

How come you don't know when you are sleep?

How do cellphones work?

please add some.

Why did you make this topic?
indifferent.gif

Nah i'm playin'
laugh.gif

Out of all the people that died in the history of the world... how is there still space for more people to be buried?

that's a good one
nerd.gif

WHAT THE HELL IS GOOD ABOUT KID CUDI?!?!?!

I've been asking this question for weeks now and no one can give me a straight answer, it seems.

Where does the consciousness reside?
Do we love words or their connotations?
Aren't we all just hypothetical questions?
=/ As I get older, I don't find myself getting any wiser.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

How do cellphones work?

please add some.

foreals. who woulda thought a piece of plastic and running some wires can play games and what not

What happen if technology stopped?

Sticks or stones?

What came first the Chicken or Egg?

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

what the !%!% is juice?
Grape drank baby!!

But I have one, why whenever I'm fighting someone in a dream or running away, I go in super slow mo?

How does one go about getting their hairline to receed as much as Lil' Mama's?

Where does the consciousness reside?
In you.

Wisdom is unattainable for human beings.

I really don't believe in the concept of trust.

The world is so backwards, contradictory, hypocritical, ironic. But it all works out....I guess
grin.gif

Because not everyone gets a proper burial with a tombstone. You got the bottom of the rivers, oceans, random places, ash storing places, and other things toconsider.

How do cellphones work?

please add some.

There is space because people decompose into the Earth and become nutrients for plants etc. They can't you can classify lots of things as computers. I knowI'm asleep when my eyes are closed against my own will. Cellphones work because of batteries...and roaming servies i.e. tmobile etc.

Back
Top Bottom