Random Thoughts...

So I've been extra random today at work... like way beyond average, which actually has me a little worried. As I was typing this I've had 3 randomthoughts

I really want a blue air head right now.

Why does orange juice make my hair itch.

Should I have told my supervisor she had a buger up her nose? (she really didn't)

I always tell people they have boogers, it's hilarious.
On another note, I always feel trapped in my boxers, and sometimes my nuts smell like beef jerky, why is that?

I wanna make a "I HIT THE POWERBALL NT!" thread

Dunno if i wanna do chest or shoulders at the gym today.....

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

cherry Airheads>

Wow... thats really difficult to top. You might have just named the goat.

I've yet to experience a candy that came in multiple flavors where the red colored candy wasn't fire.

Red flavors never fail...and the last one's I eat are always orange and yellow
laugh.gif

If I re-up fast enough I'll just throw them out

I mean seriously think about it... regardless of the candy: skittles, starburst, now a laters, gummy worms... The red flavor is the truth.

Thai fried rice with chicken is the %*$%%*+ business. I ordered some for lunch yesterday, I had enough left over for dinner (my girl ate it hieffa) and lunchtoday. Can't beat that for 9.95

white air heads > all

What were the flavors in mystery mix Now and Laters, and do they even make that flavor anymore?

when mike was playing, they did the air jordan in black in every year except for the II's. why?

Has there ever been a movie done with no cuts/editing? Like a film where the camera just keeps rolling for 2 hours straight with no different angles or cameras

Atleast 3x's a day I really have to fight back the urge to yell out:

IF YOU DON'T BRING ME SOME MUTHA *%+* IN' COGNAC I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!

I passed on a 100 dollar jeans yesterday when I could afford to get them, I think I am actually maturing.

In my politics class everyone called Obama a fad, I wanted to disagree, but I agreed
smh.gif

I just realized I don't like the hood ##*$%@ I grew up with.

I would choose my blackberry/ipod touch/Mac over 95% of the people I know.

will nt ever become something sooo Huge that everyone in the civilized world will know and use ?

Back
Top Bottom