Random Thoughts...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

white air heads > all
laugh.gif
I thought the white ones were just the original flavors randomly picked
laugh.gif
nah i watched this show called unwrapped and they tell youwat it is

its the end of one flavor and beginning of the next flavor were they meet (thats why you couldnt never tell wat flavor it was cuz it was 2
laugh.gif
)

or some $%!% like that
roll.gif

Damn. My bro wants me to study for the "Law & Business" Exam as well as take the C20 Trade Exam.
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

I be chewing the *@!+ outta my nails for no reason and my nuts itch.

I can't believe I get paid to work for 2 hours and surf NT for the other 6. I love government jobs.

Wonder why our Net Admin team still hasn't disabled Fantasy sports and forums??? Weird!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

i just had my blue air head and a cheese and cracker set... was fire
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WTH man? When did you get a new job as a kindergarten teacher? I swear them lil crackers go so clutch fam...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Atleast 3x's a day I really have to fight back the urge to yell out:

IF YOU DON'T BRING ME SOME MUTHA *%+* IN' COGNAC I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!
me too!
i didnt even know that alot of people wanted to just scream that out
like me!!

I want a vicoden, a blunt, a back rub, a beer, a blunt, a vicoden, some rib tips, and a blunt.... in that order.

i raided my sisters stash at the comm center, who raided the stash used for the kids in after care... SOOOOOOOO CLUTCH.

How many times do random people fart right before walking off the elevator

^That "sentence" is really two adjacent thoughts; only one is a complete thought though. The second clause starts with "i" which should becapitalized. It lacks a predicate and therefore isn't a sentence or a complete thought. I'm not the grammar feds though, I just decided to post mylatest thoughts :/

Originally Posted by CasperJr

white air heads > all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah i watched this show called unwrapped and they tell you wat it is

its the end of one flavor and beginning of the next flavor were they meet (thats why you couldnt never tell wat flavor it was cuz it was 2
laugh.gif
)

or some $%!% like that
roll.gif

eek.gif

airheads started having little white resin residue balls. cherry is the best though. followed by grape and strawberry
basically CHerry Candy>You
plum starburst, the og purple starbusrt from the California pack. they discontinued it but it was BOMB

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Does anybody else eat while dropping a deuce? I'm saying whats so gross bout that? Killing 2birds w. 1 stone[/color]

I wonder if a colon cleansing would really allow me to be quicker on my feet...

If I could ever get over my fear of anal rape (If you've ever seen Lockdown or watched Oz and you don't have one something is wrong with you) I mightget one.

I should buy stock in blistex.

is it true that if you put someone's hand in warm water while they're asleep that they will pee on themselves?

why do white people wear flip flops and basketball shorts in the snow? (not intended to sound racist, but why?!)

the older i get the younger i seem to act

are lightskinned girls really out of style?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by CasperJr

white air heads > all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah i watched this show called unwrapped and they tell you wat it is

laugh.gif
)

or some $%!% like that
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That makes enough sense...Cause I swear I'd think it be one flavor and thenit would taste like something else...have me questioning myself
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom