Random Thoughts...

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

I'm an idiot. I actually thought out the whole plan to fly to Detroit & rob Thousandaire.
smh.gif

Saw myself sayin, "Now post that on NT, B*^%#!

Dont know why I envisioned some dirty Cartier lenses lookin at a blurry Enterprise lisence plate ...
$@%$ thatm Fly to Gary Int'l and we can blow trees and drive to detroit and rob this __... I swear I be getting that itch sometimes..
laugh.gif

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

Thats the "9-5", I'm there all day, everyday. I welcome you out of towners with open arms...100 round drum, I don't even gotta aim.

eek.gif

you a cool dude n all but damn

I'm an idiot. I actually thought out the whole plan to fly to Detroit & rob Thousandaire.
smh.gif

Dont know why I envisioned some dirty Cartier lenses lookin at a blurry Enterprise lisence plate ...
$@%$ thatm Fly to Gary Int'l and we can blow trees and drive to detroit and rob this __... I swear I be getting that itch sometimes..
laugh.gif

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

Thats the "9-5", I'm there all day, everyday. I welcome you out of towners with open arms...100 round drum, I don't even gotta aim.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

smh.gif

laugh.gif

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

eek.gif
laugh.gif

my dude rilla funna have rich ken and d-money on his %*!
buffies iced out

Dewey Cox was a very good movie. Funny yet serious.
I still want to find a simple black coat but beside that I'd like to start buying more fitteds.
I am liking one girl too much. I still don't know how this will turn out.

How will I dead these broad on the side before I get back home to NC...before my old lady find out. I really don't wanna change my number but %+%! it...

Really thinkin bout pushing pills to get by, the no job *$++ is for the birds. But the county and a prison cell is the last place I can ever see myselfat...that's why im spooked lowkey.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
don't get these NTers all excited for nothing.
2. Tagged pics or else. __ on Larry you ain't got a hundred round drum. Stop fronting. And you wouldn't know what to do with it if you did have it.Nation.
3. I'm gonna take note of that address and I might call my sister in the D and see if she knows any body with nothing better to do than come see about youjust cuz I'm bored and you're funny. But you gotta promise to post about it if it happens, OK? I need more
laugh.gif
in my life. You kids slay me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

nt got 60k members , and they all have spare time from the post counts lmao
Word. This __ just put out a hit on his damn self for tryna look cool on a message board. It's a million ppl out there and only 100 K areposters dumb +%*. Good luck with that "thousandaire". This __ new screen name finna be "Sparechangling" or some %$*!. That was anincredibly stupid thing to do lil guy.

laugh.gif
@ card being pulled in this thread...

On another note,

lets see tagged pics of that hundred round drum tho

nerd.gif
or are you faking?

why do people like step brothers....i took a *%$@ earlier, and when I looked at it and saw that it looked like a pretzel (i took pics), I was more satisfiedthan sitting watching that GIGANTIC piece of doo doo

hot.gif

Indeed. Wake yo pre-tarded +!! up and post those tagged pics __. I wanna see what you plan on shooting me with.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

8895 Kimberly
Detroit, MI 48204

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
don't get these NTers all excited for nothing.
2. Tagged pics or else. __ on Larry you ain't got a hundred round drum. Stop fronting. And you wouldn't know what to do with it if you did have it. Nation.
3. I'm gonna take note of that address and I might call my sister in the D and see if she knows any body with nothing better to do than come see about you just cuz I'm bored and you're funny. But you gotta promise to post about it if it happens, OK? I need more
laugh.gif
in my life. You kids slay me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

nt got 60k members , and they all have spare time from the post counts lmao
Word. This __ just put out a hit on his damn self for tryna look cool on a message board. It's a million ppl out there and only 100 K are posters dumb +%*. Good luck with that "thousandaire". This __ new screen name finna be "Sparechangling" or some %$*!. That was an incredibly stupid thing to do lil guy.
laugh.gif
Stupid....Ain't no *$+ in my blood. You think I wouldbe dumb enough to give you my home address to put my family in danger in the slim chance that some stupid *+++! decided to jump stupid and get that +## wet. Iclearly stated thats the 9-5 aka thats the spot aka where the !%##*!! money gets made. I'm there all day everyday with a bunch of other real *!%#%+ so itain't nothing. Have your lil sis come see about it if you want. You the tough guy, why don't you come show me how you *!%#%+ in Gary (Home of MichaelJackson) get down. Jump stupid and I swear I''ll send yo +## to see Hov and I ain't talking about Jigga.

Rap lyrics now
laugh.gif

Thousandaire:

Nah real talk I was see that banana clipp you talking bout you got
nerd.gif

So im chillin here eating some Saltines and I'm hafway through the bag and I suddenly bite into a cracker with NO salt at all. Gross
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Rap lyrics now
laugh.gif

Thousandaire:

Nah real talk I was see that banana clipp you talking bout you got
nerd.gif

I don't got it wit me....I got my lil buddy wit me though if y'all want pics of that

from now on YOU be in charge of the happenings in this relationship. i hate feeling like an idiot whenever i wanna do something. how am i changing anythingwhen everything's going your way? suuure i may be a brat, but do you even understand my point of view?

i can't seem to concentrate on getting my homework done. i'd usually be hella anal about getting stuff done ahead of time, but things changed thissemester. i'm always hella tired, and i always wanna go to sleep.

laugh.gif
stop trying so hard little man. Ain't nobody scared of you. Since you wanna show out, lemme shut your !#!$ down right quick...

AHEM!

Peep game NT, this is how you know a __ ain't really street.

1. Don't no trap boy post about how much he getting while wearing the same shades (was it the shades?) as his sister. If you was balling, you wouldn'tbe borrowing swag... or fronting with 20s after tax returns came in. Hundreds and singles make a D boy knot but how would you know?
2. Who posts the address to their trap? Like...for real fam.. stop it
laugh.gif

3. Real Gs ain't got time to put similes and metaphors in their threats unless they rap.
4. Anybody seen those pics yet?
5. You ain't tough for inviting me to come see you and your 20 weak $$@ friends and ya'll invisible army guns.
6. How is it that the few NTers that know me actually know first hand that I keep a tool on deck?
7. Every street dude in the D will tell you the G is serious. Only a pretendo would try to make it seem soft cuz Jacko was born here. REAL __ already know.
8. Last but not least, he posts all of this weeks after the initial joke was made. What you tryna prove !#!$ so hard for? Could it be that you needyour internet life to seem tough because you ain't really bout !#!$ anyway? You're like a more wack version of that Laney dude at this point.
9. Now he ain't got the 100 round on him... ok
laugh.gif

10 Meanwhile...
nnl3es.jpg

Dude's a fraud

Back
Top Bottom