Random Thoughts...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by dedantheman

If the president needs a condom, does he ask a guard? or would he swoop through 7-11 real quick?
I always wonder this. Not this exactly but scenarios like this. Like if he's smashing and the SS is right outside his door. The leader of the free world is in High School again. "Shhhh Michelle keep it down, Frank is right by the door
embarassed.gif
" I can't think right now but other things cause theres always someone by him. He's never alone.
Interesting...
nerd.gif

Word to hoops tho, who'd hack the president? And who else in the cabinet would be down for a 31 / 21 orsomething?

My bad. Around here we play 31. It's like 21 except it's 31. It's a free-for-all basketball game, not algebra
tongue.gif

We use to play 33 tapps

2 hands back to zero

1 hand double zero

Games would be long as hell

With like 9 N's playing.

We use to play 33 tapps

2 hands back to zero

1 hand double zero

Games would be long as hell

With like 9 N's playing.

We called it tip-downs or tip-outs.

1-hand = back to 15. If you got 15 or less and got tipped, sit yo sorry $!$ DOWN till somebody else gets tipped
laugh.gif

White people with dreads............. I'll never get it

I hate when my little cousins think they can beat me up
laugh.gif
have me looking foolish bout to fade with an 8th grader. This lil dude told me "You incollege and you dont play no sports you soft that's why you don't lift no weights" This dude is 5'2 95 lbs soaking wet smh

When I get rich I don't even think I'm a buy nice cars cause where am I really going to be driving to? I'm rich I got rich stuff to do.

Chris Tucker needs to star in the Next Friday

Crabbed filled shrimp is the business
pimp.gif

I have yet to try a vaporizer

Some days I want dreads but I know my ADD self willchange my mind in 3 months and cut it off

That lightbulb vaporizer is THE $*@% bro. I tried it the other day. Yo, I'm pissed cuz my dude brought some kushy from cali but it got SATURATED withcandle wax from a plane smuggling gone wrong
smh.gif
. Now it's 3AM and I can't even find no Reggie Miller. I'm so "poopy" right now.

If they made weed legal so everybody could get their hands on it.

There would be more dumb accidents then ever before.

Think about the first time you
pimp.gif
and how geeked and stuck you were.

-Denver so far is filled of old hicks and overweight white girls with OLB shoulders.

That's why I can't wait til it's legal here. You could be at CVS right now getting a gram. Always stocked.

Speaking of I need to get my Med Card
smh.gif
but I'm a be smart and wait til summer and get my paper up

Prince goes too hard..........like Do Me Baby is ridiculous

I need to travel more

I need to re up on cologne. When I wake up I'm a make a cologne thread. Yup. That's what I'm a do

laugh.gif
I bugged out looking back on it. We had just burned 2 and I was MAD noid sitting on the apt. steps. Some dude came out the apt. and I took off! I was goneNT, straight up ghost
laugh.gif
. Of course my cousins just
smh.gif
. It ain't even like dude was the cops or nothing. He was just a grown up and my young **%was bugging
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I always tell people they have boogers, it's hilarious.
On another note, I always feel trapped in my boxers, and sometimes my nuts smell like beef jerky, why is that?

BEEF JERKY?!
sick.gif

-Brooklyn (We Go Hard) has been on repeat for the past hour. This beat is hypnotizing.

-I work @ a NATO college in Rome, Italy. There's this Lithuanian student walking around. Shorty is FINE. Not sure if she speaks English tho'.

-I'm thinking about getting my barbers license.

-Drinking 2 liters of water a day. I thought this article was bogus but I'm starting to feel like a new man.

-Thinking about getting out of the military later this year and taking advantage of this new GI Bill (free college)

-Twitter is like an unedited NT. I love it.

-I un-DS'd a pair of AM95's for PT. Best run ever.

Aye Dom, school e on the water thing fammo... I just recently started drinking the stuff w/o adding sygar and purple. Do you force it down all at once or what?Water is
ohwell.gif
to me unless I'm in a boring class and need to be excused.

Man she had that aquafina on POINT tonight
pimp.gif

It's early as hell and I still got an advisory report to submit.
Too late to be working on music, won't get anything accomplished but some bs loops
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Aye Dom, school e on the water thing fammo... I just recently started drinking the stuff w/o adding sygar and purple. Do you force it down all at once or what? Water is
ohwell.gif

No cliff notes, this is a really good article. I'm on my first week so I can't verify everything.

Don't roll your eyes! The potion for losing that excess body fat is all around you. It covers two thirds of the planet. If you eat right and exercise atthe intensity, frequency and duration proper for you, but still can't get rid of a little paunch here and there, you're probably just not drinkingenough water.

No need to get defensive. You're actually quite normal. Most people don't drink enough water. Most people are also carrying around a few more poundsthan they would be if they did drink enough water. If you can't seem to get that weight off, try drowning your sorrows in nature's magical weight-lossmineral.
It works, and here's why:

"What on Earth is 'metabolism', anyway?" People use the term all the time, but ask them what it means and you'll get all kinds ofanswers. Merriam Webster defines it as, "The process by which a substance is handled in the body." A little vague, but that's really all itmeans.

There are many forms of metabolism going on in your body right now, but the one everyone is talking about it the metabolism of fat. This is actually somethingthat the liver does when it converts stored fat to energy. The liver has other functions, but this is one of its main jobs.

Unfortunately, another of the liver's duties is to pick up the slack for the kidneys, which need plenty of water to work properly. If the kidneys arewater-deprived, the liver has to do their work along with its own, lowering its total productivity. It then can't metabolize fat as quickly or efficientlyas it could when the kidneys were pulling their own weight. If you allow this to happen, not only are you being unfair to your liver, but you're alsosetting yourself up to store fat.

"I've tried it and I couldn't stand it!" The problem is that, though many decide to increase their water intake, very few stick with it.It's understandable. During the first few days of drinking more water than your body is accustomed to, you're running to the bathroom constantly. Thiscan be very discouraging, and it can certainly interfere with an otherwise normal day at work. It seems that the water is coming out just as fast as it'sgoing in, and many people decide that their new hydration habit is fruitless.

Do take heed , though. What is really happening is that your body is flushing itself of the water it has been storing throughout all those years of"survival mode". It takes a while, but this is a beautiful thing happening to you. As you continue to give your body all the water it could ask for,it gets rid of what it doesn't need. It gets rid of the water it was holding onto in your ankles and your hips and thighs, maybe even around your belly.You are excreting much more than you realize. Your body figures it doesn't need to save these stores anymore; it's trusting that the water will keepcoming, and if it does, eventually, the flushing (of both the body and the potty) will cease, allowing the human to return to a normal life. It's true.This is called the "breakthrough point.
"

One recent finding, as irresponsible as it may be, that caffeine increases the body's fat-burning potential has many people loading up on coffee beforegoing to the gym. This finding may hold some degree of truth in it, but caffeine is, in essence, a diuretic, and diuretics dehydrate. Caffeine may increase theheart rate, causing a few more calories to be burned, but this is at the expense of the muscles, which need water to function properly. This isn't doingyour heart any favors, either. It's already working hard enough during your workout. Never mix caffeine and exercise. In fact, your best bet is to stayaway from caffeine all together. It's a big bully that pushes your friend water out of your system.

Water is the best beauty treatment. You've heard this since high school, and it's true. Water will do wonders for your looks! It flushes out impuritiesin your skin, leaving you with a clear, glowing complexion. It also makes your skin look younger. Skin that is becoming saggy, either due to aging or weightloss, plumps up very nicely when the skin cells are hydrated.

In addition, it improves muscle tone. You can lift weights until you're blue in the face, but if your muscles are suffering from a drought, you won'tnotice a pleasant difference in your appearance. Muscles that have all the water they need contract more easily, making your workout more effective, andyou'll look much nicer than if you had flabby muscles under sagging skin.

"Eight glasses a day? Are you kidding?!" It's really not that much. Eight 8-ounce glasses amount to about two quarts of water. This is okay forthe average person, but if you're overweight, you should drink another eight ounces for every 25 pounds of excess weight you carry. You should also up thisif you live in a hot climate or exercise very intensely.

This water consumption should be spread out throughout the day. It's not healthy at all to drink too much water at one time. Try to pick three or fourtimes a day when you can have a big glass of water, and then sip in between. Don't let yourself get thirsty. If you feel thirsty, you're alreadybecoming dehydrated. Drink when you're not thirsty yet.

Do you think water is yucky? Drinking other fluids will certainly help hydrate your body, but the extra calories, sugar, additives and whatever else aren'twhat you need. Try a slice of lemon or lime in the glass, or if you really think you hate water, try a flavored water. Just make sure you read the labels.Remember that you're going to be consuming a lot of this fluid.

It's probably a good idea to stop drinking water a good three hours before you go to bed. You know why.

"How cold should it be?" This is debatable. Most experts lean toward cold water, because the stomach absorbs it more quickly. There is also someevidence that cold water might enhance fat burning.

On the other hand, warmer water is easier to drink in large quantities, and you might drink more of it without even realizing it. Do whatever suits you, here.
Just drink it!

When you drink all the water you need, you will very quickly notice a decrease in your appetite, possibly even on the first day! If you're serious aboutbecoming leaner and healthier, drinking water is an absolute must. If you're doing everything else right and still not seeing results, this might just bewhat's missing.

i'm messing w/ this chick and she sorta crazy.....and she's 2 1/2 years older then me....been messing w/ her for about a month and she told me shefalling in love w/ me
smh.gif
and
laugh.gif
@ the same time....i got a key to her crib and she be cooking for me....i already know she the type of chick who'll startbuying me +*@*.....been needing one of those because my ex was too god damn dependent.....broke females FTL but i love my ex though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

My bad. Around here we play 31. It's like 21 except it's 31. It's a free-for-all basketball game, not algebra
tongue.gif
I remember playing 32 in Illinois

we play 31 usually....

why is it that swisher sweets seem to hit me harder than dutches?

like, dutches burn slower....but for some reason i "feel" it more with swishers.....am i bugging?

my girl is supposed to be coming out here some time next week.....
Yup, same with Vegas. I assume it's because swishers burn faster = more weed being burned at once = more intense hits.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Aye Dom, school e on the water thing fammo... I just recently started drinking the stuff w/o adding sygar and purple. Do you force it down all at once or what? Water is
ohwell.gif
where's this article from?

Back
Top Bottom