Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"TURNT UP WITH MY ****** NEM, WATCH ME DO MY AHH AHH"
happy-guy-dancing.gif

Have y'all selves a great Friday

This is a good point coming from Method Man. I always hated seeing these so-called collaboration songs on YouTube since the artists themselves never legitimately collaborated to record them altogether in a studio. The losers who make these videos aren't being creative at all. They're just splicing together prior content. It's basically leading people on who don't know any better into assuming it's new material from the established artists.

I hate YT at times.

And the "beatmakers" who do the fake songs or a Dave East beat. You have to go through fake songs to get to a real one.

Dame did the 50 thing. He was seeing Fat Joe beside Jay so he lashed out.

It almost seemed like Dame tried to do like Bill Belichick and win without Jay, with Dame Dash Music Group, but gave up. I could respect it more if he came out and said, yeah I tried to get going but Jay blackballed me and blocked me blah blah. Then I could understand his bitterness and grudge, but that didn't happen. His own relationships blocked him, not Jay. Now he just seems like Choke No Joke, who he used to be upset at for always mentioning him, because any relevancy is relevancy now. At least you're being talked about.

One thing it's cool to see the 90's and early 2000's New York rappers get along and be cool now.

Please be true

Absolute comedy. I posted the Boo Kapone video about Mike beating up Pac last year. The quotables in here are gold :lol:

:rofl:

But I believe him about MJ, and Mike Concepcion :lol:.

“We got the glove”
“He was a Vice Lord from Gary Indiana”
“Mike got a deep voice. He sound like Charlie Murphy”

The LL and Kidada **** is true too tho.

Absolute comedy. I posted the Boo Kapone video about Mike beating up Pac last year. The quotables in here are gold :lol:

Bruh Boo been telling this story for yeeeeeeeeears too. I think I first heard it on Billy and Dlai pod back when they was cool. :smh: They couldn't believe it. Everywhere he go and tell it noone believes him. But the breadcrumbs are all there. From Kidada Jones, LL, Mike C and having all the crips in his video, bubbles growing up, etc.

Boo kinda like TK Kirkland only without the stealing. That ***** been around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom