Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ak sources may be right. Track 13

34754F81-9EEF-46C4-B78B-AA3B708F1ECD.png

Drake stay uncrediting Jorja

Yeah that's not true. That's just the album you like. People overall liked Ye and Cudi. And even people here liked Nas and Teyana's ****. Its not their best **** but it's still good.

uh man, I always thought most dipset bars were half cringe worthy/ half swagged out. Wasnt really my thing but i respected the following

pretty much this. I respect the movement and they put out nothing but bangers, but when people start saying they were spitting... naw

Yeah that's not true. That's just the album you like. People overall liked Ye and Cudi. And even people here liked Nas and Teyana's ****. Its not their best **** but it's still good.
Nah. Most Nas fans ain't f'n with that album. And it's a lot people that like Teyana that's disappointed in her album is. Only album that had people praising it was Pusha's.

pretty much this. I respect the movement and they put out nothing but bangers, but when people start saying they were spitting... naw

At times they was spitting, especially their support cast.

But for the most part Cam was just a swag rapper, Santana was the younger him. Jim was a **** talker that could make good music and I would take Jim's catalog over Cam's.

We should give drake more credit for seeing someone with a internet/underground following and hopping on 1 of their songs?
21 needs to be praising metro if anybody, savage mode was great because of him

Now Cam wasn’t spittin :rofl:

yea he got computers putting

naw but on a serious note a lot of die hard cam fans I know in real life feel the same way . Cam was all style and swag with dip set and that blew him up to the next level, but he was a better rapper earlier in his career.

We should give drake more credit for seeing someone with a internet/underground following and hopping on 1 of their songs?
21 needs to be praising metro if anybody, savage mode was great because of him

Hr should be credited with catapulting their careers for what he tryna say. Bloccboy would be unheard of if not for his track I know yall dont like dude but there can be middle ground. Both parties benefited from it with the newer artists benefiting more.

Back
Top Bottom