Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What is this mess?

Disrespecting :smh:

and because it goes in to

and of course

Last edited:
I got a cousin I want to **** but we just found out we was cousins

Wild sexual tension prior to us finding out and now we don't even talk anymore.

She be texting me and **** and I just be ignoring her cause I want to kill
Like cousins cousins? Your parent's sibling's offspring?

Or some 2nd 3rd cousins nonsense?

I got a 2nd cousin and man all it would take is one drunken night hanging out but I'm team raw so I wont even risk it.

EDIT

Oh I see :lol:

Last edited:
in my best @Gordonson impression, my ***** it give u the literal bars in the last paragraph :lol:

he should have left it at “i got four of them” and moved on to another topic

youre a sociopath if you jack off to pictures period any year after 2005 and especially it your wife kim k lmaooo

It's funny because all the Kanye bars I ever heard are very 'kanye'. If I didn't know he had writers I woulda never knew he had writers

It's funny because all the Kanye bars I ever heard are very 'kanye'. If I didn't know he had writers I woulda never knew he had writers

i still dont think anyone writes verbatim for him. he has a very unique perspective and probably just refines what people give him or vice versa. its probably a collaborative thing where everyone in the room contributes and Ye has final say.

I don't if I played Carter 2 out back in the day but I tried listening to it recently and didn't feel like it aged well at all

I don't if I played Carter 2 out back in the day but I tried listening to it recently and didn't feel like it aged well at all

We gotta redefine the term classic cause a lot of **** that dude's champion as classics don't stand the test of time. Classic should only be used if the record is timeless and could be played in any era from beginning to end

Just pick a random song from Late Registration and a random one from either of his last 3 albums. It may not be the actual delivery that's different, but content wise, that's an entirely different person. Someone jokingly said "maybe this current Kanye is Kanye's true self and finally able to let it out". That has me thinking all those relatable everyman bars he previously had were totally someone else's thoughts.

We gotta redefine the term classic cause a lot of **** that dude's champion as classics don't stand the test of time. Classic should only be used if the record is timeless and could be played in any era from beginning to end

People no doubt confuse pretty good/good albums for classics.

Saint Pablo
New Slaves
Cudi Montage
Ultra Light Beam
No More Parties in LA

Just off the top of my head those are 5 songs content wise woulda fit on his pre Yeezus stuff with beats tweaked to fit the eras of course.

I think he just going thru a mid life crisis where he still wants to b controversial but dont have anything real to b controversial about so he using this Trump ****.

It's still August 11th in a few time zones, so Happy 45th Birthday to hip-hop.

p01dwgjw.jpg

Talking about ****in and jerking it to your sister in laws. Two of them were kids a couple years ago. That’s some white people ****.

Carter 2 was a pile of **** back then and it’s a pile of **** today.

Back
Top Bottom