I dikked her down like I’m supposed to
Then paint her face just like a poster
He see me out he keep it kosher
Cuz one false move, the sht is over
Might need some luck, a four leaf clover
You throwing shots, and I’m a smoker

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That uber eats bar dumb hard too.

This hard, was about to ask where he from then I heard him say "attitewde" and "yew" :lol:

I swear that Bmore accent is close to London's man

She's spending too much time tweeting to rehearse.

She had a passenger seat view of how social media hurt Meek and she has been doing the same exact thing. Remember when people thought Meek was corny and Nicki was dumb for being with him? Pull back the curtain and it seems like they have a lot in common, only he learned from his situation.

And here she goes with the fake feminism and black empowerment for convenience purposes.

And what's with trying to convince your fans to bully someone?

She had a passenger seat view of how social media hurt Meek and she has been doing the same exact thing. Remember when people thought Meek was corny and Nicki was dumb for being with him? Pull back the curtain and it seems like they have a lot in common, only he learned from his situation.

And here she goes with the fake feminism and black empowerment for convenience purposes.

Yeah all this extra **** not worth but I do feel her tho because these writers do **** like this with people they dont like :lol:

If this was a favorable artist they would've just said they "rescheduled" the US leg of the tour or pushed it back, not canceled the tour. That creates narratives.

Just look at social media, _'s think Future backed out of the whole tour and some more **** lol they still going on the overseas tour together tho because its the same dates. I doubt Future passing up any type of show bag or really even giving a **** about whatever bull**** she got going :lol: He just might not be on the US leg because that tour wasn't supposed to still be going on in May and he had other **** lined up.

Rory doesn't fit at all, he's awkward and corny.

The fact that Nicki thought after all the mistakes she's made, writing a book on IG was a smart move to prove that her tour didn't get 86'd. The numbers are out there, she's going down fast.

Joe more relevant in 2018 & probably seeing a bigger bag than all the ****** who've been writing him off all these years :rofl::rofl:.. What a time.

I've always though Joe was entertaining, but this dude Really Finessed the podcast to having Three shows on three platforms, all for talking **** with his people i gotta respect it. Streaming Service, Cable TV, & Youtube

@tyisbarbie bout to go in on this post

Back
Top Bottom