Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

None of the big rappers from his era ever went at him either. Matter fact a lot of them have said he's the one dude _'s don't want it with. I know it's cool now for people to act like Em was never good :lol: but his peers have always put him in a different group.

This is true but a part of it was everything that would have came with it - i.e. being blackballed, 50 Cent/G Unit, etc.

None of the big rappers from his era ever went at him either. Matter fact a lot of them have said he's the one dude _'s don't want it with. I know it's cool now for people to act like Em was never good :lol: but his peers have always put him in a different group.

One thing is his popularity, how many rappers can afford to do that? Regardless if you do good, all his white fans won't acknowledge it and they'll probably turn on you. It's worse than Drake.

It's as if he exist in another world anyway

The ****?

EBF5F659-BF98-43AF-A3EF-AA284E7FD17B.jpeg

The other guys on that list are relelvant. He didn't only diss MGK and Budden.

I'm really asking who else specifically should he have dissed? He clearly feel type of way so who is more relevant he could've went at?

Akademiks and Charlamagne arent relevant in the realm of hip hop They're commentators and at this point so is Joe.

So that leaves Migos and MGK.

If you gon vent and name people, name people who matter. It just feels like strategic beefing

Akademiks and Charlamagne arent relevant in the realm of hip hop They're commentators and at this point so is Joe.

If you gon vent and name people, name people who matter. It just feels like strategic beefing

It's always been. Dudes dissed people like Everlast, Mariah Carey and Benzino.

One thing is his popularity, how many rappers can afford to do that? Regardless if you do good, all his white fans won't acknowledge it and they'll probably turn on you. It's worse than Drake.

It's as if he exist in another world anyway

The time frame your referencing was before social media so I ask what would the consequences be of his white fans turning on someone like Nas (If he dissed him)? I'm willing to bet the majority of the people your referencing wouldn't be checking for Nas one or another so how would it really affect him or others?

The time frame your referencing was before social media so I ask what would the consequences be of his white fans turning on someone like Nas (If he dissed him)? I'm willing to bet the majority of the people your referencing wouldn't be checking for Nas one or another so how would it really affect him or others?

It would affect anyone.

Rappers appear on white fans for touring.

Unless you want to appear in hood clubs dodging bottles and fights your whole career.

I'm assuming she's legal, a little inappropriate but I could see why Em would be upset while Kelly didnt think nothing of it all

She was 16 at the time i believe

Wait em has 3 daughters? Thought it was just Haile. He could of been talking about another one

Em's daughter is only 22 now?

Are you dudes sure, that would mean she was a baby when he first came out and I don't think that's true.

But who though?

And Drake don't count no more?

Em's daughter is only 22 now?

Are you dudes sure, that would mean she was a baby when he first came out and I don't think that's true.

Yup but he has another adopted one that’s 25 that I never knew about lol. Assuming. MGK was talking about Haile , that’s foul but whatever he cleaned him up today.

7221A6E9-8D24-49A9-B554-A995A84A7B44.png

Back
Top Bottom