Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

all this **** got an asterisk by it.

thats why i respect the currensys nips and doms more and more now. they still got the M’s but didnt have to go “over there” and get drugged out or sacrifice some type of dirt on their name to be forever held over them or even ever really just get outta character

i feel like what @VARNELL HILL say about them needing some crazy **** to hold over you to even make it past a certain level is more and more true everytime one of these type stories come out

The illuminati exists, yet he knows of it. A nobody in the grand scheme of how people believe they operate. **** kills me. I hated the iwave of smart dumb ****** making illuminati youtube vids in like the 06-10 period. :lol:

I swear.

The illuminati exists, yet he knows of it. A nobody in the grand scheme of how people believe they operate. **** kills me. I hated the iwave of smart dumb ****** making illuminati youtube vids in like the 06-10 period. :lol:

Did you watch the video or just read the title?

Nah i "Def" watched it. He says he believes in that nonsense. He didn't go as crazy as others do, but its still nonsense.

Ain’t even know they had a downtown :rofl:

That should tell you what it is. It’s a town only known for the outlet they got out there.

Like that PA town NYC ***** go to for the outlets and to hustle. Nothing there.

Young joint about to get an apartment out there. Can't ****ing believe how cheap it is

I have my read receipts turned off, but I curved a joint the other day by turning them on specifically for her texts. :lol: :smh:

Doing that petty **** isn’t normally my thing, but some of these joints really have an over inflated ego just because they have vaginas.

Not petty in my book, nothing wrong with a dose of reality.

Between work, NT, and smoking tree I take long to text back... after countless “oh so you ignoring me” texts I had to turn on my read receipts to let em know I’m not sitting around waiting for their responses nor am I looking to do the back n forth all day. The younger they are the more push back I get but, idec.

37DCA6FB-75FA-466D-853F-9E33B20ED4BF.jpeg

http://www.thacarterv.com/

Dropping 9/27

If 69 can get publicity, so can Dwayne Michael Carter...

Rap/hip-hop no longer has credibility

That’s my spiel, and I’m sticking to it

Ain’t even know they had a downtown :rofl:

That should tell you what it is. It’s a town only known for the outlet they got out there.

Like that PA town NYC ***** go to for the outlets and to hustle. Nothing there.

Right :lol:

I ain't know anything was poppin in hagertown other than the Nike outlet and ****

2 of my favorite rappers of all time (Ye and Wayne) both dropping this weekend and it’s very possible both albums will be trash
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom