Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake Snapped. Baby verse though :pimp:. Gunna started his verse off talkin that ****

“From the trenches, gotta sleep with a cutter”

:smokin

C247B5F4-FB5E-4FFB-84A9-2F8609C939FC.jpeg

Aunt Andre’s ******s don’t be catching

The premise that a _ not good because he hasn’t had much mainstream success is prolly the trashest opinion I’ve seen on here

Future was featured on every other song on the radio and wasn’t selling much at all. So you telling me Future wasn’t good Pre-DS2? :lol:

If mainstream success is the barometer Drake gotta be Top 5 all time at the least

Where in that did you get that i'm saying thug isn't good because he can't catch on mainstream? I stated thug ain't good because i just don't feel he is that good :lol:.

Also as far as the future comparison prior to DS2 future was on a lot of songs via features & hooks... His mainstream albums weren't his best work. If streaming was pumping the way it is now i wholeheartedly believe he would have took off in the mainstream way earlier.

Not to mention Future is WAY more consistent than thug and continued to improve from when he first got introduced to the world as opposed to thug being on a treadmill

Back
Top Bottom