Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

one of his baby mommas

not sure why a blinkin a blinkin is gassed

Son made March Madness, man. Gotta respect that if nothing else. :lol:

Yeah, Joyner had the better punches. He won. Tory's second songs was dope tho, he had some bars but he said too much **** on that song. Too much filler.

Fire, what's this on?

Blows my mind how big bloods and crips is in NY now.

Agreed. The Joyner cat got bars off. Tory wasn’t chump though. I’d argue that his version of Litty was the hardest record of their whole exchange. Ultimately Tory just has more exposure than Lucas, so it’s easy to see why the pendulum would swing in his direction. Still giving it to Joyner overall though.

And word. Bloods and Crips in NYC seems to be more prevalent than it is on the West Coast. I remember being in like the third grade and listening to NY1 segments where they were talking about Bloods being on the rise in the Uptown area. To see how much the gang culture has impacted the city is wild (even if from afar)

Piggybacking off my last post, 2 of my favorite Hiero joints (it’s a long list. Remixes, Extra Prolific album etc.) that were obscurely tucked away on the A Low Down Dirty Shame soundtrack...

I hate seeing 100 people on stage

Dope seeing Jim perform "Harlem" I love that record

They performed some classics. Cam looking stupid.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
AF995DBF-4204-4E5F-8621-90AA2B9A468B.png

“Uh, from the stoop to the coupe (Yeah)
Money stack from the floor through the roof (Yeah)
Santana get loose like a tooth“

You know you got the juice when you diss yourself and don’t even realize it. :pimp:
Homeboy looking like a real sucka with this

Back
Top Bottom