Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ctg addresses the criticism about him being on the RKelly doc. Responds to Mister Cee and Monique at around the 52 minute mark on today's episode of Brilliant Idiots.

I ain't here his stance yet, but i would imagine it's similars to Joe's on the podcast... It's like what do people want punishment or change? Because it looking more so like people want people to be cancelled & punished moreso then growing and trying to e vocal about it. In the cases of Joe & Charlamagne i gotta respect their change because it's not like they were hiding their personas in public. Dudes was out there wylin before & have owned up too all of it, like what else do people want

Whats y’all top 3-5 podcasts? (In no order)

I always check for Buddens,
I catch Drink Champs when I remember to, Breakfast Club rarely when they have a guest I like
Everyday Struggle usually daily
I feel like picking up on one more

The Joe Budden Podcast
Now What with Arian Foster

I'm probably late but Dame just said in this Nick Cannon interview that Hov sit that meeting up at Def Jam. :lol:

Dame went in there like Nino Brown after the carter got destroyed then found out his mans was behind it. :lol: :smh:

I feel like a lot of ppl have talked/speculated about this being the situation lol

Seem like that’s why Lyor be on some slick “Dame need to talk to Jay not me” type **** when the subject come up :lol:

I'm probably late but Dame just said in this Nick Cannon interview that Hov sit that meeting up at Def Jam. :lol:

Dame went in there like Nino Brown after the carter got destroyed then found out his mans was behind it. :lol: :smh:

Dame still talks about that? I haven’t heard jay talk about that since never

And, CTG gave Mr. Cee “Donkey of the Day” but, he’s a man who likes his butt licked??? He a whole boy-lover too!

F**** Charlemagne. Never liked dude. He doesn’t create anything. He’s a male drama queen.

Anddddddddd this n_ was part of the group that dropped the “Pink T” video? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I’d roast this man to no end.

Damn...had no idea shorty from the pee tape was in that group 4 The Cause back in the day

4-the-cause-ca24ba8e-fb2e-4f93-bca6-41b0687e5f5-resize-750.jpeg

Just googled her for the hell of it. Her and her family still cool with R Kelly. Kind of wild.

And, CTG gave Mr. Cee “Donkey of the Day” but, he’s a man who likes his butt licked??? He a whole boy-lover too!

F**** Charlemagne. Never liked dude. He doesn’t create anything. He’s a male drama queen.

Anddddddddd this n_ was part of the group that dropped the “Pink T” video? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I’d roast this man to no end.
Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom