Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“Is that her...in the VIP Line
With Vuitton....and the Yves Saint Laurent
Used to drive a Nissan, now she in a Beamer
I don’t want her, cuz she from the corner
And I heard that Beamer was a loner.....”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Took me back to some good moments. Ya'll future boyz something else though quoting those like some fire lyrics :lol:

:pimp:

TIP fumbled the bag idc man :lol: Skooly being super loyal to Kaelub after everybody else bounced prolly hurt too tho

Edit: The very first YNW Melly song I ever heard felt crazy as hell, then seeing him blow up etc. We all knew that Skooly sound was being heavily underappreciated

Yeah. I think I commented on here when I seen Melly first posted that Skooly gotta be tight :lol:. Skooly soulful.

Rich Kidz always appreciated.

The irony with the Futuristic era cats was they were dusty hood *****, but made light hearted fun music. Too dusty to think past local success and ****. Let a cat like Future blow right past them with a bigger more well rounded sound :lol:.

This still ring off whenever tho..

Yeah. I think I commented on here when I seen Melly first posted that Skooly gotta be tight :lol:. Skooly soulful.

Rich Kidz always appreciated.

The irony with the Futuristic era cats was they were dusty hood *****, but made light hearted fun music. Too dusty to think past local success and ****. Let a cat like Future blow right past them with a bigger more well rounded sound :lol:.

This still ring off whenever tho..

Obligatory.

Skooly ain't tripping. I remember in a interview Gunna was talking bout dudes don't rly trip off that, as long as dudes stacking up and looking out for each other it's cool. That's prolly how a lot of dem dudes is.

Another standout Skooly feature

Glad Rich Kids broke up beside a couple songs they literally was just running Wayne flow into the ground

Last edited:
Glad Rich Kids broke up beside a couple songs they literally was just running Wayne flow into the ground

**** everybody was lowkey lol some of what Skooly was tryna do was straight up R&B inspired too tho

Thug was in peak Wayne copy form around this time :rofl:

"and if they say they shot back they a front/
the only _'s shot back was Da Runts/
so shoutout to Da Runts"

:lol:

Yea when I first heard of Thug I heard a slight influence but when I digged in the crates smh. One of the reasons I gotta give Travis Porter they credit, them boys rly was coming different

How the hell can Rich the kid get these features?

Need his verse taken off that Miguel X Ty$ track IMMEDIATELY

methodman2_1219228326_crop_423x362.jpg

Skooly been rocking with Chainz for a minute now. Would’ve expected something big from him by now.

He was trying to be Wayne WAYYYYYYYYY to much. He had a video on MTV Jams some years ago literally walking around double foamed cup, literally doing a Wayne impression, verbatim.

Back
Top Bottom