Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

giphy (1).gif

Why you always so aggy on here? Why you so unhappy? :lol:

They have a 80’s/Disco club here in Atlanta full of them..Asian milfs too

Johnny Hideway. Opens till 3am :lol:

This is their water bottles ...

2A137D4C-1498-48CF-9C2D-1404838CB8DD.png

Bruhhhhh I'd be up in that ***** :lol:

These older ladies at my job be on me. They call me baby face :lol: tell me I gotta Babyface behind the big *** beard. Don't **** where I eat but one got laid off recently...bouta do what it do

These women in there late 30's, early 40's be flirty as hell. They don't care about being called sluts or h0ez like most young girls, they don't have non of them pointless fairytale rules. If they attracted to you, you can smash. I had a thick latina 43 year old a couple years ago. :pimp:

They have a 80’s/Disco club here in Atlanta full of them..Asian milfs too

Johnny Hideway. Opens till 3am :lol:

This is their water bottles ...

2A137D4C-1498-48CF-9C2D-1404838CB8DD.png
A disco club :lol: you wild

These women in there late 30's, early 40's be flirty as hell. They don't care about being called sluts or h0ez like most young girls, they don't have non of them pointless fairytale rules. If they attracted to you, you can smash. I had a thick latina 43 year old a couple years ago. :pimp:

Got a 51 y/o light skin African joint that be coming to my job periodically. Don't look a day over 25, I want her old *** so damn bad I be flirting hard as **** :smh:

Young **** be **** and still wanna be prude like the whole world don’t know you f**** and showing T&A...

Older women embrace it because that’s the old standard. They don’t fake the fonk. That’s why I prefer older women

But dudes who pillow talk are the ones who mess the game up. You should be able to walk pass certain women that you’ve knocked down, and no one would ever know.

Women LOVE guys who don’t pillow talk or try to expose them

Listening to Willie D speak about their earlier stuff is funny, because he legit says he doesnt know wtf he was so angry about back then :lol:

G Nip doesn’t get enough credit for helping pioneer “horrorcore.” People like to say Geto Boys started it in the south with their earlier stuff, but they got it from Nip.

Listening to Willie D speak about their earlier stuff is funny, because he legit says he doesnt know wtf he was so angry about back then :lol:

G Nip doesn’t get enough credit for helping pioneer “horrorcore.” People like to say Geto Boys started it in the south with their earlier stuff, but they got it from Nip.

Yep. DJ Paul always shouts him out and talks about him glowingly as a major influence. And the timeline from when he first popped up directly lines up with early Three 6 music.

Back
Top Bottom