Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Am I the only one that thinks WSG is overrated as hell? I mean Conway spit. Benny is an absolute monster but WSG I respect his business all the way and I get he creates a “vibe” with his music but his bars and delivery don’t do it for me.

Am I the only one that thinks WSG is overrated as hell? I mean Conway spit. Benny is an absolute monster but WSG I respect his business all the way and I get he creates a “vibe” with his music but his bars and delivery don’t do it for me.
Can't be overrated when he dropped something as good as Supreme Blientele.. it's just the fact that he's the lead dude but he's not the best in his crew.

Yeah I dont know anyone who puts Gunn over the machine or the butcher but he makes excellent music and is pretty good lyrically. Especially in this climate

Can't be overrated when he dropped something as good as Supreme Blientele.. it's just the fact that he's the lead dude but he's not the best in his crew.
SB I listened to twice and never looked back.
Have listened to whole Griselda catalogue and
I just don’t get it with WSG but I know i’m the minority.

SB I listened to twice and never looked back.
Have listened to whole Griselda catalogue and
I just don’t get it with WSG but I know i’m the minority.

You’re most def in the minority :lol: most people have said he’s near the bottom as far as actual MCs on GxFR, but HWH6 and Supreme Blientele were substantially their best releases til Tana Talk 3 came out. It really just shows how dope the entire roster is.

Juve was on shade45 earlier. They asked which version of Ha they wanted him to play.

He chose the remix :smh:

Was on the phone with shorty, she said wtf is that trash you listening to? :lol:

Pleasant surprise on that Juvie/Birdman album. That title track/single is horrendous, but I rock with nearly every other track on there. I would’ve preferred to only have heard Juvie and Birdman throughout, but I’m cool with them trying to put on some of those newer dudes on those last 4 tracks. I’m pretty much keeping tracks 2 through 8 and the very last one. Some dude named D Roc does most of the production and I’m not mad.

Musically, I'm totally fine with him leaving them alone. He could at least mention their name somewhere though :lol:

Speaking of trying to give people a look, Em was only trying to give a nod to Joyner Lucas and Jessie Reyez :lol: the inclusion of some of the GxFR dudes on Kamikaze would’ve guaranteed a bump in quality, even with the tumblr festival crowd beats he had on there.

Back
Top Bottom