Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm sorry but if you posing in a memorial you not really grieving.

Couldn’t be more wrong... if I’m at a funeral and take a couple flicks that mean I’m not hurt? I think it would be different if he didn’t know dawg and was doing all of that...but he did. But it’s Game so I get it I guess

Couldn’t be more wrong... if I’m at a funeral and take a couple flicks that mean I’m not hurt?
That mean you a whole LAME.

And you not THAT hurt when you got your mind on making sure other ppl see you "grieve" and looking for the best look and imagery to put on the gram

I think it would be different if he didn’t know dawg and was doing all of that...but he did. But it’s Game so I get it I guess
That he knew him makes it worse.

Dudes got ****ed up priorities.

I bet there's probably video of Game there staging all that lameness.

Last edited:
That mean you a whole LAME.

And you not THAT hurt when you got your mind on making sure other ppl see you "grieve" and looking for the best look qnd imagery to put on the gram

That he knew him makes it worse.

Dudes got ****ed up priorities.

I bet there's probably video of Game there staging all that lameness.

Lmao bruh what are you talking about?

Yall some judgemental dudes :lol:

We're in a new social media age. It is what it is at this point.

Then when a dude films himself peeing on a minor then it's "Well we can separate that from the music, no biggie"

Then when a dude films himself peeing on a minor then it's "Well we can separate that from the music, no biggie"

So it being the “social media era” absolves it from criticism? Game the same dude who injected himself in the Meek/Drake beef to promote his album.

Same way people post everything. Same way they will be criticized like it’s always been.

I ain’t never posted in no celebrities comment section. But from what I’ve “seen” these “social media era” people are even more judgmental than ever before...

People be acting a whole A***. Wilding in celebrity comment sections.... but we some “judgemental dudes”

Last edited:

Nah, that **** has always been lame and corny.

Dudes doing things specifically to be seen a certain way when its fabricated and fraudulent as **** is gonna get that reaction. Quite frankly disingenuous behavior like that should be judged.
Whoa I don't know what this is about or what that has to do with this or anything close to it :lol: :smh:

Couldn’t be more wrong... if I’m at a funeral and take a couple flicks that mean I’m not hurt?

Back in the days (our grandparents) used to take pictures at funerals. :lol:

Although I do agree, that it may be a little excessive with the photo. However, I dont agree with some of you all saying someone isn’t grieving because you don’t agree with their decision to take a photo at the memorial.

Back in the days (our grandparents) used to take pictures at funerals. :lol:

Although I do agree, that it may be a little excessive with the photo. However, I dont agree with some of you all saying someone isn’t grieving because you don’t agree with their decision to take a photo at the memorial.
You might be grieving but you not grieving at that moment.

Yo, here's my phone. I'm going to clear a path so you can take my picture.

[moves candles out the way]

How's this pose?

Wait, let me get another, more introspective where I'm bending down. How does this look?

Hmmmm, the lighting is better over here. Let's get one over here too. That way we can pick which one works best.

So which one do you think my fans will like better?

Grieving in 2019 :ohwell:

Yo, here's my phone. I'm going to clear a path so you can take my picture.

[moves candles out the way]

How's this pose?

Wait, let me get another, more introspective where I'm bending down. How does this look?

Hmmmm, the lighting is better over here. Let's get one over here too. That way we can pick which one works best.

So which one do you think my fans will like better?

Grieving in 2019 :ohwell:

The fact that this is what actually happened is :rofl:

Da brat is for me in the early 00’s what young ma is to Kodak black . I used to see her all the time in the city and she used to stay with a bad one . when she dressed up she was cute and had a nice lil body on her at the time .

Peeped Young MA by the Cheesecake Factory parking lot in Long Island, the shorty she was with was melting the pavement when she walked. Had to play it off cuz I was with my shorty like “damn, ain’t that the chick that Young MA?!”

Back
Top Bottom