Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

After 25 1 kid u super normal. As long as she ain’t got the whole “baby father drama” it ain’t no big deal. The field get real slim the longer u wait. U gonna pass on settling for a kid and end up settling for way worse. As long as the youngin at least 4 I see nothing wrong wit it.

Negative. Plenty women DON’T have kids. Just like they’re are 24 year olds with 3 BDs, you’ve got women 28 or older with no kids, lol. It’s simple

Pretty much.

I’ve kept this out of town shorty around that has one (11+) but other than that I haven’t encountered one with a child in years.. definitely depends on the spots you frequent.

Wildest I’ve done is hit a older woman with a son that was my age at the time

AND theres two girls I would’ve saved but they both got kids so its a no-go..if you from the DMV you already know how these single moms give it up :smh:

Pretty much.

I’ve kept this out of town shorty around that has one (11+) but other than that I haven’t encountered one with a child in years.. definitely depends on the spots you frequent.

Mind you, I’m 31. All my exes/old flames age range is 24 - 32, none of have kids. All are college graduates or hold down decent jobs( so they’ve experience college, drinking, men, etc). Lawyers, nurses, accountants, some sorors, etc.

But again, I’ve ALWAYS dated chics who’ve had both a car and a job, and hustle or are career oriented.

My older cousin always told me NEVER DATE A BROKE H*** or a B*** who ain’t got not money schemes :lol: :rofl:

This man has sold dope, robbed, etc but his wife his a FAMU graduate and works for the government. :lol: :rofl:

My uncle on the otherhand, was opposite.

Negative. Plenty women DON’T have kids. Just like they’re are 24 year olds with 3 BDs, you’ve got women 28 or older with no kids, lol. It’s simple

If you a grown man you're gonna come across a lot of women that do have a kid. Period. Yeah you might find one the don't, it ain't impossible but the fact is girls in their 20's and up are popping out babies. They letting _'s **** raw. You in Florida, we know it's all kinds of rachets/former rachets tryna get clean down there. :lol:

Mind you, I’m 31. All my exes/old flames age range is 24 - 32, none of have kids. All are college graduates or hold down decent jobs( so they’ve experience college, drinking, men, etc). Lawyers, nurses, accountants, some sorors, etc.

But again, I’ve ALWAYS dated chics who’ve had both a car and a job, and hustle or are career oriented.

My older cousin always told me NEVER DATE A BROKE H*** or a B*** who ain’t got not money schemes :lol: :rofl:

This man has sold dope, robbed, etc but his wife his a FAMU graduate and works for the government. :lol: :rofl:

My uncle on the otherhand, was opposite.

Your ex's mid 20's to early 30's and none of 'em got kids. You is a lie. :lol:

pipes broke

Actually I’m RESPONSIBLE. I can’t afford kids, why subject myself to that headache? When my finances get in order, it’s different, unlike some of y’all, I’m troop #beenhadh***s

I guess @wavycrocket pipes broken too cause he like 28 with none...

Like Carmelo said in that press Conference “yo P, they say my pipes broke. Cause I ain’t got no kids yet”

If you a grown man you're gonna come across a lot of women that do have a kid. Period. Yeah you might find one the don't, it ain't impossible but the fact is girls in their 20's and up are popping out babies. They letting _'s **** raw. You in Florida, we know it's all kinds of rachets/former rachets tryna get clean down there. :lol:

Dawg, this logic is STUPID. who said I haven’t come across them? That don’t mean I ENTERTAIN them. The STD rate has always been high down here which gave me even more grounds to not F*** with chics here. I’ve always been selective bro. And I’ve traveled and been to college in another state so I’ve never been of the “I only want locals”. Y’all know how them local circles. It’s the same 10 dudes hitting the same chics like a revolving door.

I always been smart and advanced when it came to women. And that ratchet/ghetto s**** ain’t never been my preference dawg

If you look sick or just look some s*** I ain’t ****ing with I don’t care if you try to flirt, I’m gone ignore all ya sexual advances or methods of seduction

Man my paper good but it's not even about that for me.

It's about finding the right woman to be the mother of my child.

Nah, I need BREAD bruh. Forget all that nonsense. If I put more effort into a chic, then making money I’d feel silly. I don’t need to live in luxury or lavishly but I need breathing room. I need to be financially safe

Had one of my joints in another city recently admit she's moved in with her man and is probably gonna have a kid with son. Says she's worried about turning 30 this year and not having something real with someone. Still sends me nudes. :smh:

Send them to your OG, thanks

Dawg, this logic is STUPID. who said I haven’t come across them? That don’t mean I ENTERTAIN them. The STD rate has always been high down here which gave me even more grounds to not F*** with chics here. I’ve always been selective bro. And I’ve traveled and been to college in another state so I’ve never been of the “I only want locals”. Y’all know how them local circles. It’s the same 10 dudes hitting the same chics like a revolving door.

I always been smart and advanced when it came to women. And that ratchet/ghetto s**** ain’t never been my preference dawg

If you look sick or just look some s*** I ain’t ****ing with I don’t care if you try to flirt, I’m gone ignore all ya sexual advances or methods of seduction
That logic ain't stupid. A chick 25-32 with a kid is normal everyday life **** that's all I said. :lol: You be creating debates when there's not one there.

We gotta stop assuming all females in their 20s wit kids are ratchets/liabilities. I know it’s cool to act like future to these thotties but I know females wit a kid that was in long term relationships that just didn’t work out. Some of the most successful *****es I know got kids. It’s *****es with no kids that ain’t ****, never gonna be ****, momma ain’t ****.

Back
Top Bottom