Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ultra black :lol:

You're giving too much credit to Solange.

Why wouldn't you think Beyonce is like that? She just gives you nothing of her personal life. And comes off like how Tiger and Kobe do. Russell Wilson was like that too, but then he got with Ciara and you started seeing him reveal more.

Tiger don’t even identify as black like that in general, so that ain’t a good example. Most athlete/artist comparisons are bad anyway tho IMO

Beyoncé and Solange influence each other, it def ain’t a one way street, but anybody that has been following Solange can see her influence on Beyoncé clear as day the past few years bro. _’s literally thought Solange directed that Ape**** video.

You more than likely haven’t followed her like that so it ain’t even really something you can speak on, to keep it a bill :lol:

Tiger don’t even identify as black like that in general, so that ain’t a good example. Most athlete/artist comparisons are bad anyway tho IMO

Beyoncé and Solange influence each other, it def ain’t a one way street, but anybody that has been following Solange can see her influence on Beyoncé clear as day the past few years bro. _’s literally thought Solange directed that Ape**** video.

You more than likely haven’t followed her like that so it ain’t even really something you can speak on, to keep it a bill :lol:

Actually Tiger did. He has a clip from when he was 13 talking about how winning the Masters would be special some day since they didn't allow black people in the club.

Do you know Solange? Do you know Beyonce? So how do you comment on someones personality? You do realize they're from the same parents, right?

So Solange is influencing Jay-Z too :lol:

Actually Tiger did. He has a clip from when he was 13 talking about how winning the Masters would be special some day since they didn't allow black people in the club.

Do you know Solange? Do you know Beyonce? So how do you comment on someones personality? You do realize they're from the same parents, right?

So Solange is influencing Jay-Z too :lol:

I know some people that run in that Solange/Earl Sweatshirt circle

You think it’s pure coincidence Lemonade was worked on by all these different indie musicians/artists/filmmakers that just so happen to be close friends/collaborators of Solange?

I know some people that run in that Solange/Earl Sweatshirt circle

You think it’s pure coincidence Lemonade was worked on by all these different indie musicians/artists/filmmakers that just so happen to be close friends/collaborators of Solange?

That isn't what you said.

You're claiming someones "blackness" is coming from their sister. :lol:

Yet, names don't get blacker than Beyonce and Solange. Obviously Beyonce and Solange get a lot of it from their parents. You know the people who did interludes for Seat At The Table.

Is their anybody Dame Dash hasn't worked with? I'm watching Cool Kids videos and next thing you know he pops up with Mikey Rocks

Is their anybody Dame Dash hasn't worked with? I'm watching Cool Kids videos and next thing you know he pops up with Mikey Rocks

Back in 09-10...DD172 was a melting pot for alot of rappers and producers who spawned around that time. Currensy, DZA, Cool Kids, Stalley (before MMG), Jay Elec, Mos, Q-Tip, and plenty of others I'm forgetting at the moment. Dame had something there...and could have snowballed it into something major had he gone about it the right way.

Think I'm starting to come around to lil Gerber's music. He aiiiight. Some of his **** be knockin

Back
Top Bottom