Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

giphy.gif

This dude is comedy.
Hilarious how he been lapping Cam for over a decade.

It's one thing to be jumped, get robbed or even knocked out, but is it possible to have a career after ****ting on yourself on camera?

I know he's sick and everything, but considering the lane he's in and the type of music he makes.

It's one thing to be jumped, get robbed or even knocked out, but is it possible to have a career after ****ting on yourself on camera?

I know he's sick and everything, but considering the lane he's in and the type of music he makes.
facts all that grim reaper **** ****** be hyping and tough talk i ain't feeling bad for duke cuz he got bowel problems. :lol:

These suburban kids won’t gaf. One of them end up dead, he’ll be even bigger.

Being pissed on was rationalized not too long ago, so getting the snickers knocked out of you is just the next logical step

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom