Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's crazy how little recognition Flip gets today. Outside of the Geto Boys and UGK, he really put Texas out there and was the leader of that Houston run.

It’s cause Flip had a good amount of haters and beefs with some vets coming up, even though he was co-signed by a lot of respected people. Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Cham, and Mike Jones never get their look from 04-06 without Flip grinding in 99 and ascending from 01-04. Wish I could still listen to his current music consistently, but his voice/flow to me now is how @ninjahood feels about Lloyd Banks. Can only take it in very small doses.

Peezy oh man :rofl:

Told you, hip hop police just evolved into social media task force.

I like Peezy musically. Son needs to get his weight under control though.

EVERY MODERN DAY PRECINCT HAS A SOCIAL MEDIA DEPARTMENT.

Police don’t even have to work anymore.

Again, Durk gotta be hurting financially. If your money soooooooo long, why are you pulling capers???

He thought he (Durk) “wasn’t gone get caught????”

Bruh, King Von (his accomplice) just came home. That’s A) bad energy already B) dude literally is marked, he just got back into the “world” (as grandma would say).

You pulling capers with a dude who already hot :lol: :rofl:

Stupid

Told you, hip hop police just evolved into social media task force.

I like Peezy musically. Son needs to get his weight under control though.

EVERY MODERN DAY PRECINCT HAS A SOCIAL MEDIA DEPARTMENT.

Police don’t even have to work anymore.

Again, Durk gotta be hurting financially. If your money soooooooo long, why are you pulling capers???

He thought he (Durk) “wasn’t gone get caught????”

Bruh, King Von (his accomplice) just came home. That’s A) bad energy already B) dude literally is marked, he just got back into the “world” (as grandma would say).

You pulling capers with a dude who already hot :lol: :rofl:

Stupid

That wasn't just a robbery. It had more to do than that. That's what the cops are doing, because they probably don't have real motive yet.

That was about disrespect.

That wasn't just a robbery. It had more to do than that. That's what the cops are doing, because they probably don't have real motive yet.

Disrespect done got a lot of dudes cased up so well...................

Long as a n_ ain’t touch you but, easier said than done.

Pretty much they just put out a bogus storyline and let people snitch all in the comment section and tie the lose ends.

Social media is brilliant, tons of wierdos want to be celebrities and generally be liked. Willing to give up personal information (location, travel destination, personal photos) to people you've never meet before for the like.

They might not even have footage like they say, but let the comments solve the puzzle. And anyone in 2019 thinking rappers are actually rich/wealthy whatever is delusional. It's like 1% of rappers.

“Now we hang ourself with chains, they used to make us rock a noose
Shorties hoppin' off the porch 'cause it ain't **** else to do
Nothin' but trouble in the hood, normal sentence for the youth
You a king, you not a gangster, I'm just tellin' you the truth
Please just take my word, 'cause they done scrambled all the proof
His big bro ain't tryna warn him, he just taught him how to shoot
Out there warrin' with each other, will there ever be a truce?
Why the **** we into it? I'm going through oppression too”

This kid got it :pimp: :pimp:

Pretty much they just put out a bogus storyline and let people snitch all in the comment section and tie the lose ends.

Social media is brilliant, tons of wierdos want to be celebrities and generally be liked. Willing to give up personal information (location, travel destination, personal photos) to people you've never meet before for the like.

They might not even have footage like they say, but let the comments solve the puzzle. And anyone in 2019 thinking rappers are actually rich/wealthy whatever is delusional. It's like 1% of rappers.

Most of us know they ain’t wealthy. It’s called sarcasm

My _ criminally underrated man :smh:

He kinda in a lane by himself tho like Gibbs and Vince Staples

Being a street rapper can be kinda weird when your sound don’t really line up with your contemporaries

I’m ok with this, since being a street rapper today is an anomaly, especially one that really has something to say. Give me that over fake depressed squealing any day.

Back
Top Bottom