Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Might be my favorite part on this album. Everything just perfect. Diddy adlibs too. Pure motivation:l :pimp:

“Young rich ***** ****, pressure on your shoulder
How you gon' deal with it?
Say it's all uncomfortable when you transition, but it's all beautiful when you get rich in it
When you start killing **** and they all witness
Money roll faster than *****s could spend the ****
Open more businesses with you and your *****s that watching your vision and being more generate
Like a Ford dealership, we up in Forbes
Watching and they wishing that it wasn't yours
I forgive you, I remember I was poor
Plus I ain't in the way of what you reaching for
Gotta play the game, you gotta read the score”

Great sample choice by nip

Edit, just seen it already mentioned but the fact still remains both songs are fire

Being from the suburbs ain't what makes Travis a corny dude. I'm sure most people in here have lived in the suburbs at some point.

His comments years ago about Mike Brown + the type of music he makes + being "the black friend" = Cornball.

1) I’ve never lived in the suburbs

2) dudes like Trav, his parents probably grew up trying to make everything all inclusive. There’s a million of those types who turn the other cheek at situations like Mike Brown.

3) plenty misguided black people that are JUST like Travis Scott’s. If anything, the younger generation, teens and early 20s are more accepting of this type of crap. Blame the parents

4)XXXtentacion, Lil Pumps, Etc ALL HAVE THAT Travis Scott demeanor :lol: :rofl:.

Tyson and Tupac got SOOOOOOO many obscure photos from the 80s and 90s :pimp::pimp::pimp:

New York went from guys like that, to 69, Casanova, Cardi B and Shotti :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Embarrassing :lol::lol:

Who spit this???

tumblr_na5z8wv4rb1r5tymxo1_400.gif

I just heard the family feud freestyle
for the first time in like a year
Damn drake killed that
Then Wayne come on and kill the momentum:smh:

Back
Top Bottom