Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Something bout that Memphis sound

AssuredScaredGentoopenguin-max-1mb.gif

Watched that thug no jumper interview. Only watched a handful of Adam dudes interviews but when fewcha came in the dressing room Adam looked like he seen a ghost. Do they have some kind of beef or history idk bout.

Also thug the goat, but him being geeked up and his anxiety made for a real ****ty interview but he dropped some gems here n there

-

Wayne above Fab and Kiss? Hahahahaha, yo I'm out. Like for real I'm gone. Y'all trying to get me banned saying some stupid **** like this.

How are you rating these rappers.
Of the 3 mentioned above I liked Fab the most.
His mixtapes were fire, all Rles produced joints were fire, and punchlines were among the best.
I think Wayne is just a better performer and that’s what separates him from this group. He was more charismatic. He also pumped out a lot of music for his fans. I’m not taking skill away from Wayne cuz he is a wordsmith in his own right.
Fab and jada stopped and really there is no excuse to stop pumping music in this day in age.
That’s what makes Wayne more relevant. He was always in peoples ears.

Thug seemed pretty sober in that interview imo. ***** just jittery. It was as solid of an interview as we could possibly get from homie. I remember when Vice tried to interview him for that Noisy series and son would just ignore questions and shut down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom